Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
by Firefox user 12652990, 10 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5
THE WIDER MAIL IS MUCH BETTER-BUT KEEPS DISAPPEARING-BECAUSE OF GOOGLE-WHO TAKES OVER- AND SO KEEP HAVING TO REINSTATE IT ON MY LAPTOP-VERY IRRITATING..........
- by Firefox user 14905075, a month agoRated 2 out of 5Yahoo se fout vraiment de la gueule de ses utilisateurs !!!
Comme pour de très nombreux internautes de part le monde, cette extension se désinstalle toute seule !!
Dire que cela est irritant est un euphémisme !
2 ans sans mise à jour...je crois rêver !!
Yahoo really doesn't care about its users !!!
As with many internet users around the world, this extension uninstalls itself !!
To say that this is irritating is an understatement!
2 years without update ... I think I'm dreaming !!
- by Spinach, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I like that it does give a wider view of my mail what I absolutely can not deal with is what this add-on does to my searches.
When I have this add-on enabled and use the address bar for a search this add-on adds %2525252525252B between each word in the search.
For instance if I type the following question in the address bar:
What are the 3 elements of a contract?
This is what I get:
And of course that search leads no-where because it is not reading the 8 words that I originally typed it is reading one long word with a bunch of %252525252525B adding in.
I have no idea why it does that but it is VERY ANNOYING so I have disabled this add-on and will never use it again.
- by Firefox user 15303322, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5I love this when it works. However, it keeps uninstalling itself and than you have to reinstall it. This happens every two weeks or less. Wish someone would fix the problem.
- by Firefox user 15252964, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Same Problems as others, have to re-install every new day. Not worth it. Easier to change my main email. Why does it keep uninstalling? How is it that this can't be fixed. I think it's been a couple years...
- by Firefox user 14611730, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I didn't realise that this required Yahoo as the default browser. Initially I was full of warm feelings for Yahoo for finally providing a webmail experience closer to gmail - wide viewing pane and unobtrusive ads - then it un-installed itself with that lame message. Also set Yahoo as my default search engine despite saying no on adding to Firefox. Yahoo back to its disingenuous corporate self.
- by Firefox user 14524413, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Why, Why, Why... has THIS Yahoo "Search & Wide Mail" extension, CONSISTENTLY deleted/uninstalled itself every time I restart my computer or Firefox? I, like millions of other users, have to constantly go and re-download/install this "add on/extension" to utilize Yahoo mail without the lame/pathetic ads on the right hand side of the mail browser. Seriously Yahoo, get your Programming and Marketing right. Free or not, NO ONE wants/likes their e-mail browser to be even MORE compressed with ADS... NO ONE! Fix this half a year, on going, corrupted extension!