- Rated 1 out of 5I like that it does give a wider view of my mail what I absolutely can not deal with is what this add-on does to my searches.
When I have this add-on enabled and use the address bar for a search this add-on adds %2525252525252B between each word in the search.
For instance if I type the following question in the address bar:
What are the 3 elements of a contract?
This is what I get:
And of course that search leads no-where because it is not reading the 8 words that I originally typed it is reading one long word with a bunch of %252525252525B adding in.
I have no idea why it does that but it is VERY ANNOYING so I have disabled this add-on and will never use it again.
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 1 out of 5I love this when it works. However, it keeps uninstalling itself and than you have to reinstall it. This happens every two weeks or less. Wish someone would fix the problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5Same Problems as others, have to re-install every new day. Not worth it. Easier to change my main email. Why does it keep uninstalling? How is it that this can't be fixed. I think it's been a couple years...
- Rated 5 out of 5THE WIDER MAIL IS MUCH BETTER-BUT KEEPS DISAPPEARING-BECAUSE OF GOOGLE-WHO TAKES OVER- AND SO KEEP HAVING TO REINSTATE IT ON MY LAPTOP-VERY IRRITATING..........
- Rated 3 out of 5i would rate it 5 stars if it stayed loaded, have to re-add every few weeks
- Rated 5 out of 5I like the wider email Home page because i'm Hard to see thing unless they are large enough to make them out!
- Rated 5 out of 5Work as expected. Thx.
- Rated 4 out of 5The extension is removed automatically. Sometimes I get a notification in yahoo, that it is removed because of changes in settings! Who is controlling my browser??
- Rated 1 out of 5I didn't realise that this required Yahoo as the default browser. Initially I was full of warm feelings for Yahoo for finally providing a webmail experience closer to gmail - wide viewing pane and unobtrusive ads - then it un-installed itself with that lame message. Also set Yahoo as my default search engine despite saying no on adding to Firefox. Yahoo back to its disingenuous corporate self.
- Rated 1 out of 5Outright does not work, at least not under Linux. Still shows the ad panel at mail.yahoo.com.
- Rated 1 out of 5Why, Why, Why... has THIS Yahoo "Search & Wide Mail" extension, CONSISTENTLY deleted/uninstalled itself every time I restart my computer or Firefox? I, like millions of other users, have to constantly go and re-download/install this "add on/extension" to utilize Yahoo mail without the lame/pathetic ads on the right hand side of the mail browser. Seriously Yahoo, get your Programming and Marketing right. Free or not, NO ONE wants/likes their e-mail browser to be even MORE compressed with ADS... NO ONE! Fix this half a year, on going, corrupted extension!
- Rated 1 out of 5I really do like this add on because it expands my email window. HOWEVER, it keeps getting deleted even when I make Yahoo my default search engine. Why is this happening???????
- Rated 1 out of 5After pleading with me to remove my add blocker for months Yahoo suggests this instead, so i click on it for more information and it tries to install itself, luckily i am using firefox which blocked it.
Went out of my way to do a search to find more information about it and find out it only works if yahoo is your search engine which it will automatically change to.
In the spirit of Christmas I was filled with hope for half a second that maybe yahoo were learning and that hope imploded like a family Christmas dinner.
I would like to generate you money Yahoo but then that's why i use AddBlock Plus as it will allow you to generate money from me if you do it in a reasonable way.
- Rated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, but don't like the fact that every few days I have to re-install it. Please fix this problem.
When are you going to update this add-on so we do not have to re-install it every few days?
- Rated 5 out of 5C x