- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14487490, 4 years agoI really do like this add on because it expands my email window. HOWEVER, it keeps getting deleted even when I make Yahoo my default search engine. Why is this happening???????
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14472489, 4 years agoAfter pleading with me to remove my add blocker for months Yahoo suggests this instead, so i click on it for more information and it tries to install itself, luckily i am using firefox which blocked it.
Went out of my way to do a search to find more information about it and find out it only works if yahoo is your search engine which it will automatically change to.
In the spirit of Christmas I was filled with hope for half a second that maybe yahoo were learning and that hope imploded like a family Christmas dinner.
I would like to generate you money Yahoo but then that's why i use AddBlock Plus as it will allow you to generate money from me if you do it in a reasonable way.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13955292, 4 years agoI like this add-on, but don't like the fact that every few days I have to re-install it. Please fix this problem.
When are you going to update this add-on so we do not have to re-install it every few days?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Joe, 5 years agoI happen to like this app, but for some idiotic reason, it keeps uninstalling itself!
- Rated 2 out of 5by hal700, 5 years agoI like it when it works. It disappears after a few days and Yahoo sends a message saying "Goodbye, sorry to see you go".
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14178813, 5 years agodon't like changes life is already too
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kathy, 5 years agoI like this extension, but about every other day it disappears and I have to download it again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JEVColorado, 5 years agoThe extension keeps disappearing and I get a "good bye" message saying sorry to see you go.
I have no idea why I am getting this stupid message and why the extension keeps disappearing
- Rated 5 out of 5by elcan811, 5 years agoI love this feature because it offers me a much wider screen for reading. Thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13857494, 5 years agoI have found nothing with Mozilla that is intuitive, where is the mail?, Where is the news, full screen? Message sent to reset password, hasn't happened. These are the same things that made me delete FireFox the last time I tried it. It's more pain that I don't need.