- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13502344, a year agoDoes not work! Puts the bookmarks outside the private folder! Stupid min. password length (this is local, so put user in charge of how many chars their password is.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ROGER2theMAX, a year agoUp until now my experience with Firefox has been right on target. I've tried other browsers in the past to my regret. I took a chance with Firefox because I support Google.Chrome in their unenviable task to bring some sort of order to the Internet. I was pleased to notice that Firefox plays an important role in this. In my dealings with Microsoft with the constant verification accounts you end up verifying the verification & when all is said & done by the time you think that you see the light at the end of the tunnel, Microsoft will say that you took too long to get the information that you will have to try again some other time. I call this type of cyber-bullying Microsoft's "DOG & PONY" shows, you literally become Microsoft's SLAVE.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15021515, a year agoWould almost be perfect if the private bookmark icon/badge would go invisible when not using private browsing (since that is the default, doesn't let you unlock unless using a private window) or have an option/setting for that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Poppy, 2 years agoThe issue is that there's often a lag between opening Firefox and the extension loading, so for a few moments the private folder (and sometimes its content) is visible in Firefox's bookmarks sidebar, rendering the extension practically useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 11643916, 2 years agobookmarks are not deleted when I turn off the add-on
- Rated 1 out of 5by felis, 2 years agoDoesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.