- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13063718, 4 years agoUPD: Addon is annoying as hell.
Adding to the last review:
4) Frequent connection losses and NO WARNING! Ffs, devs, it affects privacy, you know? Plugin just breaks connection and you continue to work through the censored compromised government network. Great, just great!!!
5) "Like our app"? Constant, never ending notifications to rate and review. Even "never ask again" does not work. You want review!? Get it!!! Spend some time to update this addon, it is horrible and annoying!!!
It's ok, but not ideal.
1) Plugin asks for password sometimes when you reopen browser. Don't have option to save it somehow.
2) Plugin does not remember the connection status. So upon browser start you have to turn the vpn manually. Even with "Auto connect" option turned on.
3) The most annoying thing is that it often loses your chosen country and sets to "Optimal server" which is usually (surprise!) the same country as yours. Guys! VPN is used exactly to go through other countries, I don't need my homeland's censorship, even if it's "optimal". It's just stupid.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14316081, 4 years agoI can't use the extension anymore (September 8 update). When I try to log on, after entering my username, either clicking on the Password box or pressing Tab closes the extension abruptly. Hope you can take a look at it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14282882, 4 years agoGood extension, but typing in your password (being VPN Unlimited user) every time you want to use it (after logging to browser) is real pain in the azz and complete waste of time. Fix it, please.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Beachbubba, 4 years agoVersion 71 update to Firefox BROKE THIS APP (v6). This app will not work with Firefox until it is updated. You can install it, but it won't connect to any of the VPN servers. No workaround or fix has been offered, as yet.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DBob, 4 years agoOverall, it is a very good and useful VPN for the price and I always seemed to get better download speeds when using THIS App. As with any add-on, it is important to keep up to date. I have noticed that this App seems to lose setting or need re-initializing to the desired server and set it to auto-connect after not using it for a period of time. Not sure if that is by design, or an actual issue with the app.