- by Firefox user 12188126, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Quite reliable and fast connections without impacting on the speed of non-vpn connections outside of browser
Asks for password each time I boot up though which is irritating but understandable, a remember me button would be appreciated
- by Firefox user 13063718, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5UPD: Addon is annoying as hell.
Adding to the last review:
4) Frequent connection losses and NO WARNING! Ffs, devs, it affects privacy, you know? Plugin just breaks connection and you continue to work through the censored compromised government network. Great, just great!!!
5) "Like our app"? Constant, never ending notifications to rate and review. Even "never ask again" does not work. You want review!? Get it!!! Spend some time to update this addon, it is horrible and annoying!!!
It's ok, but not ideal.
1) Plugin asks for password sometimes when you reopen browser. Don't have option to save it somehow.
2) Plugin does not remember the connection status. So upon browser start you have to turn the vpn manually. Even with "Auto connect" option turned on.
3) The most annoying thing is that it often loses your chosen country and sets to "Optimal server" which is usually (surprise!) the same country as yours. Guys! VPN is used exactly to go through other countries, I don't need my homeland's censorship, even if it's "optimal". It's just stupid.
- by Firefox user 14316081, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I can't use the extension anymore (September 8 update). When I try to log on, after entering my username, either clicking on the Password box or pressing Tab closes the extension abruptly. Hope you can take a look at it.
- by Firefox user 14282882, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good extension, but typing in your password (being VPN Unlimited user) every time you want to use it (after logging to browser) is real pain in the azz and complete waste of time. Fix it, please.