Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14316081, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I can't use the extension anymore (September 8 update). When I try to log on, after entering my username, either clicking on the Password box or pressing Tab closes the extension abruptly. Hope you can take a look at it.
- by Firefox user 14282882, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good extension, but typing in your password (being VPN Unlimited user) every time you want to use it (after logging to browser) is real pain in the azz and complete waste of time. Fix it, please.
- by Beachbubba, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Version 71 update to Firefox BROKE THIS APP (v6). This app will not work with Firefox until it is updated. You can install it, but it won't connect to any of the VPN servers. No workaround or fix has been offered, as yet.
- by DBob, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Overall, it is a very good and useful VPN for the price and I always seemed to get better download speeds when using THIS App. As with any add-on, it is important to keep up to date. I have noticed that this App seems to lose setting or need re-initializing to the desired server and set it to auto-connect after not using it for a period of time. Not sure if that is by design, or an actual issue with the app.
- by Firefox user 14241366, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great service, that has minimal impact on your internet speed. The only disadvantage is that it does not connect automatically and that you have to re-enter your password quite often