- by Firefox user 12188126, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Quite reliable and fast connections without impacting on the speed of non-vpn connections outside of browser
Asks for password each time I boot up though which is irritating but understandable, a remember me button would be appreciated
- by Beachbubba, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Version 71 update to Firefox BROKE THIS APP (v6). This app will not work with Firefox until it is updated. You can install it, but it won't connect to any of the VPN servers. No workaround or fix has been offered, as yet.
- by DBob, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Overall, it is a very good and useful VPN for the price and I always seemed to get better download speeds when using THIS App. As with any add-on, it is important to keep up to date. I have noticed that this App seems to lose setting or need re-initializing to the desired server and set it to auto-connect after not using it for a period of time. Not sure if that is by design, or an actual issue with the app.
- by kanmoz1, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I was using a different VPN and had a chance to buy VPN Unlimited. I no longer have issues with software crashing. I note at least 5 updates have been released since I have paid for my membership. VPN Unlimited is IPv6, 64bit and Windows 7+ ready. The other app was not.
- by Mattias Schröder, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've tested many VPN add-ons, programs and apps, and this product has been the best so far. I would recommend this..
The product is so easy to use, simple and it works very nicely. FAST! Many, many servers all around the world. If you buy the product, the prices are quite low.
Just try it, it won't bite :)