Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by kev, 20 days agoRated 2 out of 5Totally unclear when a file will "convert" and have a watermark on it, even if I choose "download" instead of "download and convert". I never want to download something if a watermark is gonna show up, and I'm never gonna pay for something that an open source project does better. Just don't let me convert something if I didn't pay for that feature!!! Companion application was annoying to install as well. If youtube-dl came out with a GUI version for MacOS I'd never use this extension again. On my windows partition it isn't installed.
- by yachuhopun, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on works pretty well. I use a different software mainly to download videos from internet, but when it doesn't work, somehow this add-on works. It's nice to have different options, I guess.
- by Mark Tomory, 21 days agoRated 1 out of 5Requires you install a helper app on your computer. Then, if you want to convert to a different format or extract audio from a video, or if you don't want a QR code plastered over your downloaded video, you have to register the helper app for $28. And when you do finally download that YouTube vid, all you end up with is a .js file, not a video file.
- by Firefox user 16245170, 21 days agoRated 1 out of 51. Pede a instalação de um programa extra para funcionar
2. Coloca uma marca d'água nos videos
3. Vídeos sem a tal da marca d'água só pagando a licença (28 dólares)