- by wsa, 10 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Ugly and sometimes difficult UI. And it will place an ugly watermark on some of your videos? Which ones? When? You'll find out AFTER you've waited for the video to be created. I'm fine with trying to make money, but this is a shady plugin that you should not trust.
- by MEM-TEK, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5Requires an additional payment on top of what was previously paid. I will never use anything from this plugin author ever again since he has a history of literally trying to make a living from his plugin.
- by exobrian, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5Although I already purchased a "lifetime" license many years ago,(likely before the company was sold to these yahoos) I have been attempting to purchase the license again. For whatever reason, my debit/credit card doesn't go through. I have written them, quite disgusted by their lack of help even though I AM TRYING TO PAY THEM!!! The only answer these stoners have is that "Strip" manages the payments and to go through them?!?! What kind of idiots turn away people from their business in such an idiotic way? "I have money, would you like to take it?" "Don't bother me boy, get away from me". It is so sad because the software is good. THE worst company I have ever tried to GIVE MY MONEY TO!
- by MrTflon, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5This used to be a great program. Now the user interface is completely bunk. Can't figure out what it is doing. Takes forever to download low res videos. There's no way I'm paying $40 for the full version of this program.
- by Hagen, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5I loved this tool some years ago. But now, since you have to install an external app, almost no video can be downloaded without this app. It is NOT possible to use it anymore! I hate it. Shame on you developers.
- by Firefox user 12284683, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5You install the extension. Fine. Then you have to install an add-on. OK.
You wait for hours for the videos to convert. Then you see a big watermark on all your videos. You need to pay to remove it. WTF
- by End User, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5Ok. You spent a lot of efforts to install and configure it, including companion, and checked the work. Seems good? No! Whenever you actually need to download a video, this addon suffers heavy sclerosis, forgetting where companion was installed, whether it was installed at all, configuration you tuned. Everything. Like a newborn baby: "Hello! Let's be friends! Install companion! Configure addon!" Every time. To hell!
- by ubl, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5I am very disappointed, it is practically useless without installing a software on the system. Which is a big problem, as it is incompatible with flatpak and the developer refuses to fix it.
- by sheila, 10 days agoRated 1 out of 5They never mentioned that some videos can't be downloaded without adding a BIG WATERMARK on the video! I'm not made of $$$ so I will not PAY to use a "free" app!PLEASE STOP USING YELLOW for your ratings, I can't see yellow on a yellow background!
- by Firefox user 12324300, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5I used to use this & rated it highly. It was useful & good program despite having to add another program to make it work.
I had to re-install FF & now this version added some hotkey that destroys my ability to use Alt+ codes for symbols.
I use those far more frequently than I use this add-on. No way is given to change the hotkey or to disable it. No fix in support group.
I have to uninstall it now.
- by Firefox user 17018299, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5Dont waste your time with this, first it takes freaking FOREVER to process and second and wrost they are shady about a qr code that they force into the video so they can after charge you to remove it.....
- by Tim, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Obtuse menus. It puts a QR code on the corner of the videos which costs 18 Euros to remove. Terrible. You can get better functionality without the QR code from other video downloaders, cannot understand why this is recommended.