Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Mark Tomory, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5Requires you install a helper app on your computer. Then, if you want to convert to a different format or extract audio from a video, or if you don't want a QR code plastered over your downloaded video, you have to register the helper app for $28. And when you do finally download that YouTube vid, all you end up with is a .js file, not a video file.
- by Firefox user 16245170, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 51. Pede a instalação de um programa extra para funcionar
2. Coloca uma marca d'água nos videos
3. Vídeos sem a tal da marca d'água só pagando a licença (28 dólares)
- by Firefox user 16350161, 19 days agoRated 5 out of 5It's Efficient and Safe to use. I had a big problem with another Downloader (Ant), it will keep attempting to download a failed download, eating up your Bandwidth and if you don't have unlimited download capability, costing you money. I'll stay with VDH. Thank-You for this opportunity to Thank-You.