Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Ramouz, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works well so far. Can be configured up to 25 history tabs and up to ~ 600px width. Not sure if it's really 600px though.
What is missing is the ability to middle click a history item and have it open in a new tab while the pop-up remains open (do not make it close when we middle click, if you add the middle click option :) ).
So, I'm formally requesting the middle click approach so that I can open multiple tabs without having the pop-up close on me.
EDIT: Now that I have used it more. It's actually pretty bad. It doesn't show all the previously closed pages. Towards the end of the list it shows random pages from the history and not in order of recently closed.
I don't trust using it.
It sometimes also has a layout problem and shows the last item overlapped by another item and I can't press on it.
- by Firefox user 6637689, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Tried a bunch for FF57 and I find this one to be the best so far...took the suggestion of adding the Close Tab History Button and putting it beside this and it's a decent work-around. The only thing missing for me is the right click context menu option from anywhere on the page but I don't see any add-ons that do that anymore so maybe it's a limitation of FF, not sure. Anyway nice work and thanks!
- by flash, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've tried several similar extensions originally taken from the Chrome Web Store, because they offered a number of nice features such as pagination or a search filter, but none worked properly with Firefox.
This extension has no such issues. It not only reopens the tab as requested but it also retains the past browsing history so you can keep navigating back. It also integrates well with Tree Style Tab, in that a recovered tab goes back to the exact position it had in the tree before it was closed.
If there are any things that could be improved it would be to replace the outdated screenshots on the Firefox Add-ons page and to disable the context menu on the popup panel.
- by Firefox user 12531918, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Can you make full list available by clicking it right mouse button?
The main function by Ctrl+Z on keyboard would be awesome feature, too.
Thx for reply)
- by Firefox user 13460924, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Одна из самых нужных функций в браузере. И как мозила не сделало ее по умолчанию? Работает отлично! То, что нужно. Еще бы иконку поменять ближе к стандартному стилю и цены бы не было.
- by a.grey, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5fine add-on that replaces my old one post FF quantum. my only peeve is the icon, like others have stated. how about a option for a nice b/w or black icon, more in line with the new ff UI?
thank you! great job!
- by Kirill Rakhman, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very nice addon but the icon doesn't look nice when you place the button besides the tab bar. Could you adapt the icon so it looks better on dark backgrounds?