- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13273761, 5 years agoThis is a great add-on. Much simpler and more direct than the original history button.
The following is my suggestions:
1. In this version, the menu adapt to show whole title of page. This is great for recognizing different pages with same domain, but sometime it is too wide for me. Maybe a setting for the max width in option page is better.
2. Is it possible to add a right-click menu for the page? Sometime you need to move cursor to right when it is on very left part of page. A right-click menu can make it more convenient.
with Nightly 58I am still experimenting with a good max width. I think in this one I set it to 450px. What would you set it to if you had a choice? I don't really want to add a setting of this nature to clutter the settings page. This is something I might have made a hidden about:config setting in the past, but that is not an option right now.
The best right click menu I can think of adding this too is when you right click on the tab bar. I could show some kind of menu there. Would this work for what you are looking for?
It is best if you get in contact with me on my forum or by e-mail.
- Rated 5 out of 5by RF, 5 years agoHow about one left click for last tab and right click for a list that can show more than 10 tabs? (20-30 I wish)The option to show more tabs landed in the update I did a few days ago. Check the extensions options.
As for the left/right click idea, not support by webextensions api. Believe me I would do something if it was possible.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kolin S., 5 years agoВерните пожалуста возможность сделать двойную кнопку .
Что б можно было обьединять и разделять эти кнопки ( история закрытых вкладок и кнопка "открыть последнюю закрытую вкладку")
раньше было намного удобнее....(((