- Rated 5 out of 5Bez komentarza
- Rated 5 out of 5Extremely convenient when closing a random tab on accident. Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5Just reopen the tab you closed accidentally, or skip back to a tab you closed 7 tabs ago. Clean & simple.
- Rated 3 out of 5Ok
- Rated 5 out of 5saya menggunakan fitur ini ferfox makin sempurna, makasih
- Rated 3 out of 5buono utile
- Rated 5 out of 5Look
- Rated 4 out of 5Handy
- Rated 5 out of 5it's very goo idea i liked
- Rated 5 out of 5GOOD
- Rated 5 out of 5Quick and clear! Nice plug-in always. With this, I don't need to restore the tabs in the history panel.Appreciate the developers.
- Rated 4 out of 5It works as expected, but the icon is ugly and doesn't match other FF57+ icons, so I switched to the other similar extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5about:config -> browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo
default 10, max 25
Please, reduce the height of the rows so that 25 tabs fit without scrolling.
- Rated 2 out of 5limited : 10 items only. It's not enough
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on, simple and works as expected. It would be even better with a right-click list with the recently closed tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5Need up to 100 tabs in list. Please.
- Rated 2 out of 5Works well so far. Can be configured up to 25 history tabs and up to ~ 600px width. Not sure if it's really 600px though.
What is missing is the ability to middle click a history item and have it open in a new tab while the pop-up remains open (do not make it close when we middle click, if you add the middle click option :) ).
So, I'm formally requesting the middle click approach so that I can open multiple tabs without having the pop-up close on me.
EDIT: Now that I have used it more. It's actually pretty bad. It doesn't show all the previously closed pages. Towards the end of the list it shows random pages from the history and not in order of recently closed.
I don't trust using it.
It sometimes also has a layout problem and shows the last item overlapped by another item and I can't press on it.