Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by TwoCables, 21 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've been away from Firefox for about 4 months. I came back to it a couple of days ago, updated to 78.0.2, and discovered that my closed tabs history gets deleted between Firefox sessions. This isn't the way it was working before. The only thing I changed is, I updated Firefox.
I had Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer. So I disabled it and discovered that it was the culprit. I switched to this extension (Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy), and not only does my closed tab history remain between sessions like it used to, but the button can be a menu instead of just a simple one-click button. I prefer the menu. For some reason, I couldn't right-click the Undo Close Tab button anymore either. I don't know what happened to that extension, but it used to be the best and now it's the worst. Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy is now the best!
- by Firefox user 15044373, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful add-on! I`m searchin for smth like that instead of undoCloseTabs
I`ll be just happy if you add ability to delete tab from list by right click on it
- by Firefox user 14772838, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Sort of does what I'm looking for. It seems to be limited to 9 recently closed tabs even though the settings suggest it can allow 25. The add on that I had with the old FF allowed over 100.
- by Andralon, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5best add-on i found for this purpose
after upgrading to 57+
- option to clear the list
- closed "new tab"s shouldn't show up in the list
left click = restore last closed tab
right click = open list
but i think mozilla destroyed the old right click function in the toolbar