by Brian, 7 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5
Does exactly what it says. I appreciate that you can customize options to make your workflow faster. I've tried a ton of other options and Awesome Screenshot is the clear winner by far.
- by Rix_net, 2 days agoRated 2 out of 5It's a good extension. But it doesn't work very well in Firefox. It stops working after some time. This has happened to me for years. I haven't used it for a while and now that I reinstalled it stopped working after two months. It's a great extension, but it has this problem.
- by Firefox user 13540860, 9 days agoRated 4 out of 5Super tool for basic screen grabs and applying highlighting/graphics. Doesn't work too well if you've zoomed out (e.g. 80%) and then zoom back after grabbing.
- by Loopy007, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Love this screen shot app but....... No longer works to capture Google Maps and sometimes the 'select area' capture shifts to the left after capture. Also NEVER capture bank details, passwords and private stuff as no guarantee the image is not being sent to third parties for marketing purposes! Firefox v94.0.2 (64-bit) and Windows 10
- by Firefox user 12674625, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I'm not sure why people are having so many issues. I used to have a problem where it would not crop, but that no longer happens, and it's easily overcome by taking the full screen option and cropping then.
I'm using the arrows, text etc to make up neat little images for teaching.
No complaints here, although I should probably look into the security isses, so it lost a star just in case.
- by Firefox user 17085452, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5None of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.