- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17828167, 4 days agoSuper easy to use, does what its supposed to without any hiccups!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kaboose, 2 months agoUnfortunately the “Save to Notion” extension suffers from a serious flaw that it is not apparent on first use. After some usage, the extension will stop working and report an "Error - Unknown error when submitting". According to the developer of the extension: “t's a problem with the Notion's session which becomes out of date and the extension doesn't notice it” and the only way to fix it is to uninstall and re-install the extension. Practically speaking, this means that you will periodically lose ALL your saved form templates and you will have to re-create them from scratch. If, like me, you use this extension heavily (multiple templates with multiple fields with multiple defaults), this means that every few months, you will have to spend around 2-3 hours to recreate your “Save to Notion” setup all over again. After a few times, the process gets tiring and you start to question if the added productivity you get from this extension is worth the hassle.
I reported this bug more than two years ago (January 2021). Since other people have already reported the issue before me, the developer was already aware of it. As of February 2023, neither the bug has been fixed nor the developer has provided any way to mitigate it (ability to backup “Save to Notion” templates or to store them in the Cloud/Dropbox...).
I have downgraded my original rating from 5 to 1-star. I will update this review when the problem gets fixed or, at least, mitigated.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14381420, 2 months agoBest! Many options to choose from, and the output is just what one would want. Not the easiest to set up, but that's the price if you have specific needs.
- Rated 3 out of 5by rediffusion, 3 months agoДобавляет только одну ссылку хотелось бы чтобы выбранные или все
- Rated 5 out of 5by NejyCR, 3 months agoA must-have for Notion users. I have 10+ form templates filled out for saving articles/pages so I can save them with only 2 clicks.
Blocked by a paywall? Saving that page into Notion shows the full article regardless.The extension lets you know if you already saved a page, and the option to pull a local copy of the page is a godsend.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17645097, 5 months agocreating new tags using save to notion popup doesn't work anymore & it doesn't notify whether i saved the webpage before or not
- Rated 5 out of 5by Daunter, 5 months agoTrès bonne extension, très pratique vu qu'il n'y a pas d'extension officielle.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dmitrii, 5 months agoThe best extension! It's almost perfect. That's how a native extension should look like!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Eryth, 7 months agoAdd-on not showing all databases but rather showing only a single database.
I have 7 databases but it s only showing the last one I created.
Please help. I loved this extension. 💔
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jan Winterer, a year agoGreat Stuff! Get the Browser data right into your Notion Database, simultaneously choose the appropriate Property setting and what is best: you then can mark text in your browser site and send it to your new Notion database entry.
Limitations I found: If the text in your browser page is divided in paragraphs, the markup transfers not all paragraphs at once but only one paragraph level.
How can I store and transfer my Forms to other browsers?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ansandr, a year agoVery good. This functionality should have been in the original extension
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15258948, a year agoSeems to be not working with Firefox 97.0.2 even after re-installing the extension. Conflict with securities ?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15066519, a year agoIt was the greatest add-ons, until it no longer working and get updates
- Rated 1 out of 5by Axel Rz, a year agoLa mejor extensión para notion, pero en firefox no funciona como en chrome, no guarda las páginas en mis bases de datos, se queda cargando y nunca guarda, por alguna razón no me funciona en acá firefox