- by Kellen Murphy, 23 days agoRated 5 out of 5This is an absolutely essential add-on for anyone trying to understand an issue with a SAML integration. As an IAM consultant, I will always, 100%, without fail ask someone to send me an export from SAML tracer if they are having a problem.
- by cartland, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good. This can also track WS-FED authentication. It also functions in cases where BURP, for reasons I haven't figured out, seems to interfere with the authentication flow.
- by varun.fulcrum29, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have used this for retrieving the SAML Assertion sent from the IDP Initiated Sign-On from Microsoft ADFS. It worked very smoothly and intuitively. Great Tool to keep at your disposal as a developer or security consultant for when such requirements pop up.
- by Firefox user 15145355, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5i m unable to download SAML Tracer it is giving error message that " Installation aborted because the add on appears to be corrupted " plzz help in this
- by Nichlas, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It would definitely be worth 5 starts if the maximize button worked. - Please added this small feature.
Moreover it would be really awesome if you could (with the key) decrypt the saml data!
Thanks for an awesome program
- by Firefox user 14564456, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful for developers who have developed a saml service provider and want to verify in real time the SAML tokens that are exchanged with an identity provider.