- by cartland, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very good. This can also track WS-FED authentication. It also functions in cases where BURP, for reasons I haven't figured out, seems to interfere with the authentication flow.
- by varun.fulcrum29, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have used this for retrieving the SAML Assertion sent from the IDP Initiated Sign-On from Microsoft ADFS. It worked very smoothly and intuitively. Great Tool to keep at your disposal as a developer or security consultant for when such requirements pop up.
- by Firefox user 14564456, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful for developers who have developed a saml service provider and want to verify in real time the SAML tokens that are exchanged with an identity provider.
- by Firefox user 14184469, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Our work site has banned downloading add-ons or any other software for reasonable security reasons.
Is there a way to download the file as a zip or any other form and then I can email it and then extract and install it (yes there is a minor loophole with zip files :))
- by Firefox user 14018827, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great tool, use it almost daily. However, seems to be broken with Firefox 60.0. Hopefully this can be fixed soon!
Edit: Although I'm still getting a blank window when first opening SAML Tracer, I noticed that right-clicking in the window will restore functionality. Not ideal, but good enough for now.
- by Firefox user 13811402, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi there,
The add on is not working, it is not reading/showing any traffic, please solve it!
I'm trying to use it on Firefox for Redhat 7 and in a KVM Windows 7 that runs over the same redhat.