- Rated 3 out of 5Even though I sign in through the RescueTime's Firefox add-on, it constantly shows a red esclamation mark and sign-in prompt. It used to work great, if it's not fixed soon, I'll start looking for alternatives.
- Rated 1 out of 5After recent update just asks me to login and red exclamation remains. Can't run desktop app because it has a runaway process that I have reported but they won't fix. What to do?
- Rated 1 out of 5Not working in Android
- Rated 1 out of 5Can get your data. What's the need in that?
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good! It even recognizes specific sites as different types. Like "Reference & Learning:
google.com, realpython.com" and "Design & Composition:
MS Paint" (MS paint from desktop). Really surprised to see someone has actually made this. One of those things i had actually hoped for and assumed would never exist.
Its a tragic they have taken so many low review.
- Rated 2 out of 5This is really good addon but it slows down Firefox significantly. I had to test all my addons one by one to figure it out. Its a shame as the Chrome counterpart is fast. My usecase is heavy browsing (loads of tabs). It might be ok for light usage.
- Rated 4 out of 5Works fine, but could have more integrated features such as category change when browsing pages, directly from the extension itself.
- Rated 5 out of 5As others have mentioned, it needs cookies permissions: