Review by jlraposaxx
Rated 5 out of 5by jlraposaxx, 8 months ago
Ótima extensão para monitorar quanto tempo o usuário gasta em cada site. O adicional dela é que o programa é multiplataforma, podendo ser usado tanto no Linux, no navegador, no Windows, no Android etc..
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14663977, 5 months agoDoesn't work on Ubuntu 22.04 (icon doesn't show up after installed), but it works on Windows. Hopefully the developers give some love to Firefox Ubuntu users.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15260577, a year agoSign-up/Login does not work. Refers to password confirmation field that does not exist. It is unmaintained nonsense, probably the purpose is data collection.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Gecko, 2 years agoDoesn't work on firefox. Log-in doesnt persist and add-on icon always has a red exclamation sign. Works on Chromium browsers tho. Such a shame.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Akhilesh, 2 years agoSeems like it is under reporting the log in time or the productivity time. I don't think it is worth of having a paid app . I would like to know what others think about it
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15119055, 3 years agoFocusTime in Premium (distracting site blocking) doesn't work on Ubuntu 20.04
- Rated 4 out of 5by aleon1220, 3 years agothe desktop app and recent upgrade in june 2020 for linux is broken. Is affecting my system. Thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5by ddaedalus, 3 years agoPlease make this available for firefox android. I think that would make it possible to continue tracking site data on modern android.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kilometrix, 3 years agoРаботает как заявлено. Единственный минус: чтобы войти в аккаунт в расширении, для сайта rescuetime.com необходимо выключить ublock origin, защиту от отслеживания, а иногда даже и антивирус на компьютере.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15606729, 3 years agoI love how it tracks your sufring habits and you can categorize them. Perfect for analysis.