- Rated 3 out of 5by A user, 3 years agoEven though I sign in through the RescueTime's Firefox add-on, it constantly shows a red esclamation mark and sign-in prompt. It used to work great, if it's not fixed soon, I'll start looking for alternatives.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13660064, 4 years agoAfter recent update just asks me to login and red exclamation remains. Can't run desktop app because it has a runaway process that I have reported but they won't fix. What to do?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13954888, 4 years agoVery good! It even recognizes specific sites as different types. Like "Reference & Learning:
google.com, realpython.com" and "Design & Composition:
MS Paint" (MS paint from desktop). Really surprised to see someone has actually made this. One of those things i had actually hoped for and assumed would never exist.
Its a tragic they have taken so many low review.
- Rated 1 out of 5by aashish108, 4 years agoThis is really good addon but it slows down Firefox significantly. I had to test all my addons one by one to figure it out. Its a shame as the Chrome counterpart is fast. My usecase is heavy browsing (loads of tabs). It might be ok for light usage.
Edit: Causes websites to stop loading after some time. Not sure why, perhaps VPN changes. Buggy software unfortunately.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14409987, 4 years agoWorks fine, but could have more integrated features such as category change when browsing pages, directly from the extension itself.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13421869, 4 years agoAs others have mentioned, it needs cookies permissions:
- Rated 1 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 5 years agoDoesn't work. It says "There is no time yet recorded today". This is your first visit on this site today. I have at least 10 tabs on this site today. It says that a possible cause is that I didn't use my computer for enough time today, but that's not true. Whatever the duration, it shows the same thing. And on the site: "There is no time logged for this period".