- Rated 4 out of 5Works fine, but could have more integrated features such as category change when browsing pages, directly from the extension itself.
- Rated 5 out of 5As others have mentioned, it needs cookies permissions:
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. It says "There is no time yet recorded today". This is your first visit on this site today. I have at least 10 tabs on this site today. It says that a possible cause is that I didn't use my computer for enough time today, but that's not true. Whatever the duration, it shows the same thing. And on the site: "There is no time logged for this period".
- Rated 2 out of 5Doesn't work with firefox developer edition. RescueTime shows everything under "firefox developer edition" activity without displaying visited websites.
Tested with firefox developer edition 64.0b6 and latest RescueTime 22.214.171.1245 under Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS
- Rated 5 out of 5Worked like a charm!
- Rated 5 out of 5It helps you be productive
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work
- Rated 1 out of 5Simply does not work. Very disappointing for paying members.
- Rated 2 out of 5Still doesn't work on Firefox Developer Edition. The *title/name* of the page is shown individually, but the *site address* isn't actually identified! All my activities are lumped together under "Firefox Developer Edition". The customer support has also been totally unhelpful on solving the issue.
Strangely it does work on Firefox.
Update Dec 2018: The bug still isn't fixed after 7 months, which is pretty bad.
- Rated 1 out of 5Don´t use this addon, mines your data as you can read in it´s policy.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excelente aplicacion que me ayuda a ser conciente en ue uso mi tiempo
- Rated 5 out of 5After a long time, I can finally confirm it is working on macOS and Firefox with a cookie whitelist (cookies disabled by default, only user-specified pages are allowed to set cookies). Thanks to the developer to create an actual support document for this edge case.
If you are a Firefox user who likes to whitelist cookies instead of accepting everything by default, here is your guide: