- Rated 5 out of 5Worked like a charm!
- Rated 5 out of 5It helps you be productive
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work
- Rated 1 out of 5Simply does not work. Very disappointing for paying members.
- Rated 2 out of 5Still doesn't work on Firefox Developer Edition. The *title/name* of the page is shown individually, but the *site address* isn't actually identified! All my activities are lumped together under "Firefox Developer Edition". The customer support has also been totally unhelpful on solving the issue.
Strangely it does work on Firefox.
Update Dec 2018: The bug still isn't fixed after 7 months, which is pretty bad.
- Rated 1 out of 5Don´t use this addon, mines your data as you can read in it´s policy.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excelente aplicacion que me ayuda a ser conciente en ue uso mi tiempo
- Rated 5 out of 5After a long time, I can finally confirm it is working on macOS and Firefox with a cookie whitelist (cookies disabled by default, only user-specified pages are allowed to set cookies). Thanks to the developer to create an actual support document for this edge case.
If you are a Firefox user who likes to whitelist cookies instead of accepting everything by default, here is your guide:
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple, concise, works well, helps me saving time
- Rated 3 out of 5Works well in standard Firefox Quantum 58.0b3, but not track sites in Firefox Developer Edition 58.0b5. I tested addon on Kubuntu 17.10.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoAre you using the add-on in standalone mode, or in conjunction with the RescueTime desktop app for Linux? If the latter, please make sure you have the latest version: https://www.rescuetime.com/get_rescuetime