Review by Firefox user 17477884
- Rated 5 out of 5by TheProfosist, 25 days agoThe version currently uploaded here is SUPER out of date which is why it cant connect and just errors out. I do not know why it doesn't have the newer versions it once did. As of 2023.03.01 Chrome has version 3.2.0 as of this version the server list changed. If you still have the Firefox 3.2.0 version in a profile on any of your devices you can pull it from the AppData profile extensions folder.
- Rated 1 out of 5by David B., a month agoThe Firefox extension for Private Internet Access seems to not work for some reason...this started a couple of weeks ago so I just deleted it today...I'm tired of messing with it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by filosofic, a month agoDesktop program works fine. Chrome extension works too. Firefox extension does not work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16063742, 2 months agoCompletely broken, PIA should be embarrassed this is even still available to download
- Rated 1 out of 5by dxh, 2 months agoLast updated: 3 years ago (Feb 10, 2020)
Tells you all you need to know. They have not updated this extension and I don't even think it has a current list of servers to connect too because it is totally broken and won't even start.
- Rated 4 out of 5by omelette, 2 months agoDon't know why there are so many negative reviews here. My PIA connection is neither 'broken' or unusable. My biggest gripe is the regularity of a proxy going offline while downloading, and I'll have to switch to another - irritating, but not a deal-breaker. And the reason it only gets 4-stars.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13664752, 2 months agoCan't get it to work in Firefox. Same error as all the other users
- Rated 1 out of 5by wouterlamers, 2 months agoBroken. Only gives the NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_PROXY_HOST error.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lubbe, 3 months agoCome on PIA guys, we use Firefox for a reason, and PIA for a reason. The add-on used to work well, but at the moment completely unusable with the NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_PROXY_HOST error.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Treadstone, 3 months agoDated application that doesn't work anymore. Choose a better VPN company to give your money to.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13941292, 3 months agoStopped working within past week.
PIA FF extension v188.8.131.52
Windows 10 Enterprise v19041.1415
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17688520, 4 months agoPrivate Internet Access it's a ridiculous company that doesn't know how to make an extension that works. I will cancel my subscription and never used them again. Time wasters that should not be allowed to do business on the Internet. Shame on you Private Internet Access.