- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14460497, a month agoA very good addon BUT it always puts the website address in front of the article title. The website address title then has to be edited out so as to not distract from the article title. This is an unnecessary inconvenience that should be corrected.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sergio, 2 months agoFirefox 105.0.3 + Mac OS 10.13.6
La mise en page est désastreuse et ne correspond pas du tout à la page.
The layout is disastrous and does not match the page at all
- Rated 5 out of 5by H.-W. Schneider, 2 months agoHabe heute (12.20.22) erstmalig dieses Add-on dazu aktiviert!
Bin echt überrascht, wie schnell es selbst lange Webseiten zum PDF Druck erzeugt und mit div. grundsätzlichen (einfachen) Formatänderungen umgeht!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17516225, 4 months agoIt's perfect after the latest releases. Not only does it work on Firefox again, it now also includes the incredibly useful edit mode. Big thanks and thumbs up to the developer!
- Rated 5 out of 5by hacchuum, 4 months agoGreat add on and very easy to use.
One thing I noticed which is bit annoyed. When I make PDF on Japanese written web site with Print Friendly & PDF, the fonts on PDF is change to Chinese looking fonts, not actual fonts on that website. Chinese character (kanji) looks funny to me.
I'd like to know how to change fonts with this, I've tried to look add on's preference but there is no area to change font.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13744747, 4 months agoPrint Friendly & PDF has been incredibly useful! Unfortunately, the extension seems to have been broken by a recent Firefox update (v102.x.x). Hoping the extension is fixed soon! Fortunately, going directly the the Print Friendly website still functions normally in this new Firefox version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by loftlark, 5 months agotrying to install printfri on latest FF102: installer stops telling that "program seems corrupted" ... So what did I do wrong ?? Does this message come from FF or from printfri ? Machine is running 64-bit. Very puzzled . Loftlark
- Rated 5 out of 5by you got yacked, 5 months agoGod this plugin is useful. You can easily, so very easily, click the PrintFriendly icon -> see a copy of the website you are on -> click to remove any unwanted content -> click 'Create PDF' -> download your PDF & hopefully go on to lead a happy life.
No pestering, no crippled features, it doesn't even ask you to rate it. it just works & I cannot recommend it enough