Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Stump, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't display/format the whole page. Only prints the outer Web page frame, with next to no content. This has happened with multiple different pages on multiple Web sites, every time I try to use it. Completely useless.
- by Firefox user 15225127, a year agoRated 1 out of 5if it's a pw protected website & I'm logged in to the site, it refuses to work anyway
Developer responseposted 10 months agoPlease download the FF extension available directly from our website, it works on Password Protected pages. The firefox store doesn't allow us to have the extension work on PW pages.
Please update your review.
- by Firefox user 15218988, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I (probably unfairly) rated this at 1/5 stars... I am upset that their extension information page did not SAY ANYTHING about it using their website to accomplish this task. It may work well, I don't know. BUT privacy is a prime concern for me, and they didn't even consider I would take that into account in making my choice to use their extension.
EDIT: They've responded to the above review (see below). Unless I'm reading their response incorrectly, they seem not to have even understood that my problem was with their withholding of the information that they were sending my webpage to their own site for processing, rather than with the function of the extension itself. It seems like a cognitive disconnect on their part. Or they just didn't actually read it. Still 1/5 stars.
Developer responseposted a year agoThis is a limitation placed by the FireFox store. If you use the chrome extension, OR the FireFox extension directly from our site, it will work in the browser. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions
Please give a try and update your review.
- by Firefox user 15164297, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Absolute garbage! When you click the print button it redirects you to a new site and closes out your page. Anything you have on it will be lost and the information wont transfer. Don't waste you time and your work. As other reviewers have said this extension does not work for any secure pages. I got rid of this crap and installed Print to PDF instead. Works much better.
Developer responseposted a year agoThis is a limitation of the FireFox store extension. They won't allow Client-Side. To get a better experience, download the extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- by Firefox user 14970347, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- by Firefox user 13292139, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Um atalho para um site da web. Eu procuro uma extensão que funcione com o Firefox.
- by iji, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I was "printing" a page with selected and unselected radio buttons. The extension not only deleted the buttons, but upon closing, it reset all the radio buttons. LOL