Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14056459, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works a treat. I collect recipes off the web and if I try to print to PDF from Firefox on Windows 10 the printer prints a blank page and the crashes. Print fFriendly saves me that issue by generating the PDF online and allowing me to simply down lad and save.
- by Gabriela, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Extensão perfeita para impressão direta pela impressora. Consigo selecionar todos os ítens que não quero que sejam impressos e isto sem dúvida é uma mão na roda! Congratulations to developers!
- by Firefox user 14182082, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you! This tool is very useful and I use it a lot.
I only ran into two recurring problems:
1. The preview includes, at the end of the article, junk links to other pages or sites. The editing tool sometimes requires up to 100 clicks to clean them up. I suspect it is because of the way these sites were written but it would be so cool if it could detect and eliminate these junk links by default; (E.g. http://www.bursa.ro/sua-si-ue-proiect-zero-taxe-pentru-bunurile-industriale-non-auto-350658&s=international&articol=350658.html)
2. The tool cannot automatically detect the name of some pages, only the domain (so, when saved, the file names will look something like "domain.com-.pdf", "domain.com-(1).pdf", etc.) (E.g. all articles from http://www.caleaeuropeana.ro/)
Thank you for this awesome tool and for the ongoing support!
- by skaizun, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I was surprised at how quickly this installed and ran, and the results were close to what I wanted (i.e., no images, ads, etc; mostly text). I could hover my mouse over the printable areas, and the add-on automatically highlighted the block that could be deleted, with a clickable "trash can" icon to remove it. However, when I clicked the text size icon, and selected a smaller size, it only resized about 25% of the text. Multiple attempts to select the others and resize them failed. When I printed what seemed to be a single page, it printed two pages; my printer defaults to duplex printing, but, it didn't do that, which implies that the add-on prints one page at a time, which wastes paper, if you don't want one-sided sheets, which seems counterintuitive to its, otherwise, "green" functionality. When I finished printing the two pages, I hit the 'X' in the upper-right of the add-on page (i.e., NOT the browser or tab), and it closed the tab, rather than return me to the original page, which, fortunately, was still in cache (i.e., I didn't have to re-enter all the form information and re-submit it to get what I needed). When I re-opened that page, the printer indicated that two more pages needed to be printed! Keep in mind that I was not on the add-on page result, so this was very odd (maybe it needs to "flush" itself?). I did not print the "rest," so I have no idea what it thought it was going to print! Some tweaking is definitely needed, but, I was satisfied with the overall result.
- by Firefox user 14042052, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5While not from Adobe, I have found this extension to be very useful! It is sometimes very helpful to remove several elements (the clutter) from a webpage, and this extension does it flawlessly. Also, it seems to have a very good idea as to what should be kept in the first place... for example --> the comment section at the bottom of a page. That alone can run to dozens of useless, extra pages. Adobe's version doesn't do that! Finally, Print Friendly is very fast. Highly recommended.
- by Firefox user 13253506, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi! Your app is very usefull! Thnx!
How about fixing the comments in the social media!? "LiveJournal" for example. Please check this page: