Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by gluesniffinpete, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I use PF&PDF on both Chrome and Firefox and I love it! Makes nice, neat looking PDFs and it seems to agree with me on what should and shouldn't be included on the document way more often than not. I highly recommend this one!
- by Firefox user 14970347, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- by Firefox user 14962444, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great button to have in browser. Its best function are the options to re-size text and images.
Occasionaly, parts of a website's text are missing in the generated PDF, but this add-on generally creates well laid out documents, even lower in size that other print options.
Support for an issue was prompt and personalised. Good work!
- by Firefox user 14915773, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I LOVE it! I use it frequently. I consider it the best of all the add-on's for saving a web page. I attempted to install about 20 such add-ons before I found this one that didn't ask for all manner of INVASIVE and potentially harmful permissions. Highly recommended.
- by Stickyfrog, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Did not handle the responsive page I was trying to print well, showed all info from multiple display setups in one page. Probably hard to get to work for something like that, but that is what I needed. :(
- by sky_blue, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I'm pretty happy with this addon. I have had some issues with text not being properly sized and with elements not deleting properly when I click on them. I'd like to ask that the developer also please consider adding an option for serif fonts (they're much easier for me to read than sans-serif). Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14506974, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking at multiple plugins and none of them served my purpose. I logged into an account and trying to capture the entire screen where I cannot save the page ass PDF. This is the perfect working plugin I can find and so much thank you for developing this
- by burgerdrome, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I wasted an hour trying to find a good way to save pages as PDFs which were a) readable and b) had clickable links. I wish I'd found this earlier! I installed it directly from the website and it's perfect. Great job, and thanks team.
- by Firefox user 12083628, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful extension. Especially the possibility to remove unnecessary elements is great.
Would it be possible in the future that you can change the page format in the preview (up / down)?