Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15164297, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Absolute garbage! When you click the print button it redirects you to a new site and closes out your page. Anything you have on it will be lost and the information wont transfer. Don't waste you time and your work. As other reviewers have said this extension does not work for any secure pages. I got rid of this crap and installed Print to PDF instead. Works much better.
Developer responseposted a year agoThis is a limitation of the FireFox store extension. They won't allow Client-Side. To get a better experience, download the extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- by Ferdinand, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely fantastic! It cleans up the web pages beautifully, and lets you save them to PDF for future reference. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Only gripe is... why do you use my preferred page content language for the UI, when my Firefox is in a different language? My UI is English, my page content is Norwegian. Don't mess with it :-)
- by Firefox user 14617597, a year agoRated 4 out of 5A round-about way to save the page as PDF, but works for my purpose. Useful for pages where printing as PDF with a pdf printer does not capture whole page . Would be 5-star if it did not have to send the page to 3rd party website.
- by Firefox user 15090731, a year agoRated 5 out of 5¡Genial! Buscaba algo para imprimir páginas webs en PDF (siempre usaba CutePDF writer pero el algunas webs me salía mal el documento y no lo podía editar bien ni importar para editarlo) y esta extensión lo hace quitando la publicidad del documento.
- by jonestheastronomer, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I often use websites with graphs and equations - these are generally but not always well rendered by this add-on and the ability to make images smaller on the printout is excellent. In that sense this is the "best of kind". My only gripe is that if I use the email facility to send my processed document, the resized images turn up full size! That's surely a bug (unless I have made a mistake). So only 4 stars until this is fixed.
- by Firefox user 13690133, a year agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT (after developers comments):
Thanks to the developers for their quick action. Indeed, you should download the extension from their website to have the same experience as in Chrome. The version on FF store sucks due to FF store limitations.
Not only you can print and/or save a page as PDF, but also you can clean the page from unwanted sections like ads or side bars. Great extension! Thank you.
Developer responseposted a year agoThe firefox store doesn't allow the extension to work without our website. To get the same experience as Chrome, install the FF extension directly from our website. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
Please update your review because this is not something we can control.
- by Firefox user 13011276, a year agoRated 4 out of 5very useful. i just wish they keep the text formatting of the original document. it is much better looking and legible when it is seen in color and original style.
- by gluesniffinpete, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I use PF&PDF on both Chrome and Firefox and I love it! Makes nice, neat looking PDFs and it seems to agree with me on what should and shouldn't be included on the document way more often than not. I highly recommend this one!
- by Firefox user 14970347, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on sends your page URI to a third-party server, which in turn retrieves it in hopes of getting the same output as you do in your browser. Obviously, any page that requires any sort of authentication will be broken. That is not to mention that you probably won't want your pages sent anywhere for a job which can perfectly be done locally. Probably works for some static public websites if you disregard privacy, useless for anything else. Use a local adblocker to block ads and remove clutter.
- by Firefox user 14962444, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great button to have in browser. Its best function are the options to re-size text and images.
Occasionaly, parts of a website's text are missing in the generated PDF, but this add-on generally creates well laid out documents, even lower in size that other print options.
Support for an issue was prompt and personalised. Good work!
- by Firefox user 14915773, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I LOVE it! I use it frequently. I consider it the best of all the add-on's for saving a web page. I attempted to install about 20 such add-ons before I found this one that didn't ask for all manner of INVASIVE and potentially harmful permissions. Highly recommended.
- by Stickyfrog, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Did not handle the responsive page I was trying to print well, showed all info from multiple display setups in one page. Probably hard to get to work for something like that, but that is what I needed. :(