- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13693545, 2 months agoVery simple and easy to use. This makes Google Searches far less troublesome for me (along with “Block Site” and “Content Farm Terminator”). Clicking “Personal Blocklist” toolbar icon shows an easily edited list that can be exported as a text file. If this add-on needs to be re-installed, that text file can then be imported to start with that list again. 多谢
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13844116, 2 years agoWorks perfect. To block a site from showing up in your google search results simply use google and when an unwanted result shows up click on "block www.example.com" which shows up underneath the according result.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13765559, 2 years agoThis is something I've been looking for. It's simple. It really works. Also, I had a question, contacted the developer, and in a reasonable length of time received a reply which directly addressed my issue. That was really impressive. I so often receive "answers" that have nothing to do with my question. In this case, the answer was on point and totally helpful.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Davidpcs3, 3 years agoThis is the only search blocker I use, simple and to the point. mostly use it to block softonic.com and anything similar. I recommend it to all my computer clientes. Never have had a problem worth mentioning with it. Thanks
Reading the revisions I must comment that many people give a bad rating saying it does not work when obviously they have not really tried. One, restart firefox after installing it. then it works. Is that really so hard to think of? 2, yes you can unblock sites, click on the icon in the upper right of the screen, appears the list of sites, where 3 You CAN add sites, delete sites, and even put in wildcard type sites, like pinterest.com This program works fine if you give it a chance.
- Rated 5 out of 5by pinkyracer, 3 years agoTHANK YOU!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for! So sick of getting only Amazon, Alibaba & ebay results in shopping searches. Now I can find more local etailers instead of wasting all my money on the Man.