- by miguelk, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works very well on desktop. It installs on Android, however, there is no "Block....com" link for any site in the search results. Please look into this. Thx.....Edit: The block website links show up when switching to desktop site, so it seems the add-on is not optimized for Android. Please fix this, as desktop site on Android is useless. Thx again.
- by nriley068, a year agoRated 4 out of 5So far, this extension has done me a great service. But it seems as though it can only handle so many domains before it stops working. Currently I've got roughly 200 domains on my block list, most of which tend to belong to a single website (Godd*** Pinterest). Honesty, do they really need 50+ domains??
Speaking of Pinterest, this extension really, REALLY could use a blanket-block wildcard rule. It's been a massive chore manually blocking every single f***ing Pinterest domain that's flooding my Google searches. It would be so much easier and way less tedious if we could just import a wildcard like "pinterest.*" and basically erase Pinterest or some other multi-domain website from existence.
- by Firefox user 11494868, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Love it, but why can't I directly block a website I have currently open in a tab anymore by simply clicking on the Personal Blocklist icon? Why was this function removed in the new version?
- by Firefox user 14240329, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very helpful. One problem though: The UI and method for managing my blocklist is a bit clunky. It is also slow to change pages in the manager window if you have a lot of blocked sites. I would suggest some kind of optimized list view or some easier and faster way to edit the blocklist without sifting through pages of entries.
- by Firefox user 13664250, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's working again! Gives a block option and works to block website in the main search results but not in "Top Stories", "Images" and "News".
- by Firefox user 13145241, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for this add-on. Just a little request: I would rather not see the message: "Some results have been removed by Chrome Extension Personal Blocklist", can you add the possibility to turn it off?
Thanks again. :)
- by Jorhel Reyes, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A try import my list of domans from google chrome, but in firefox the list no is saving. But is a excellent extensión. Congratulations.
- by DAS, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5... but the list of sites is kept as local storage, so doesn't work if this is disabled or cleared. Pity.
Edit: Version 2.1.0 working well so far in 57.0b4. Thank you Wildsky.