- Rated 4 out of 5by fanavary, 10 months agoThis saved me from Google PROPAGANDA results , Non of ad block scripts could do its job , while google Constantly feeding nonsense & non related websites especially from "fact check" left wings Or even different languages ... Thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5by miguelk, 2 years agoWorks very well on desktop. It installs on Android, however, there is no "Block....com" link for any site in the search results. Please look into this. Thx.....Edit: The block website links show up when switching to desktop site, so it seems the add-on is not optimized for Android. Please fix this, as desktop site on Android is useless. Thx again.
- Rated 4 out of 5by nriley068, 2 years agoSo far, this extension has done me a great service. But it seems as though it can only handle so many domains before it stops working. Currently I've got roughly 200 domains on my block list, most of which tend to belong to a single website (Godd*** Pinterest). Honesty, do they really need 50+ domains??
Speaking of Pinterest, this extension really, REALLY could use a blanket-block wildcard rule. It's been a massive chore manually blocking every single f***ing Pinterest domain that's flooding my Google searches. It would be so much easier and way less tedious if we could just import a wildcard like "pinterest.*" and basically erase Pinterest or some other multi-domain website from existence.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11494868, 3 years agoLove it, but why can't I directly block a website I have currently open in a tab anymore by simply clicking on the Personal Blocklist icon? Why was this function removed in the new version?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14240329, 4 years agoVery helpful. One problem though: The UI and method for managing my blocklist is a bit clunky. It is also slow to change pages in the manager window if you have a lot of blocked sites. I would suggest some kind of optimized list view or some easier and faster way to edit the blocklist without sifting through pages of entries.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13664250, 5 years agoIt's working again! Gives a block option and works to block website in the main search results but not in "Top Stories", "Images" and "News".
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13145241, 5 years agoThank you for this add-on. Just a little request: I would rather not see the message: "Some results have been removed by Chrome Extension Personal Blocklist", can you add the possibility to turn it off?
Thanks again. :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jorhel Reyes, 5 years agoA try import my list of domans from google chrome, but in firefox the list no is saving. But is a excellent extensión. Congratulations.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DAS, 5 years ago... but the list of sites is kept as local storage, so doesn't work if this is disabled or cleared. Pity.
Edit: Version 2.1.0 working well so far in 57.0b4. Thank you Wildsky.