- Rated 3 out of 5by DreamPhreak, 4 months agoIt works but it seriously needs an update to increase the max limit of blocked domains. I put this in the github issues a year ago, but there hasn't been any response by the dev in years. It seems there is a hard limit of 403 blocks, but I can't find where its in the code to increase that limit.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13693545, 10 months agoVery simple and easy to use. This makes Google Searches far less troublesome for me (along with “Block Site” and “Content Farm Terminator”). Clicking “Personal Blocklist” toolbar icon shows an easily edited list that can be exported as a text file. If this add-on needs to be re-installed, that text file can then be imported to start with that list again. 多谢
- Rated 4 out of 5by fanavary, 2 years agoThis saved me from Google PROPAGANDA results , Non of ad block scripts could do its job , while google Constantly feeding nonsense & non related websites especially from "fact check" left wings Or even different languages ... Thanks
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jarxon, 2 years agoUsed to work great however the storage sync limits have now prevented me from adding any additional domains to block.
QuotaExceededError: storage.sync API call exceeded its quota limitations.
Sadly I believe this was introduced with firefox 79 or later that now enforces client-side quota limits.
Would have been great to have a version that doesn't require using the sync storage data if possible however this addon hasn't been updated in over two years so I won't be holding my breath.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13844116, 2 years agoWorks perfect. To block a site from showing up in your google search results simply use google and when an unwanted result shows up click on "block www.example.com" which shows up underneath the according result.