- by Firefox user 13844116, 12 days agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfect. To block a site from showing up in your google search results simply use google and when an unwanted result shows up click on "block www.example.com" which shows up underneath the according result.
- by miguelk, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works very well on desktop. It installs on Android, however, there is no "Block....com" link for any site in the search results. Please look into this. Thx.....Edit: The block website links show up when switching to desktop site, so it seems the add-on is not optimized for Android. Please fix this, as desktop site on Android is useless. Thx again.
- by Firefox user 13765559, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is something I've been looking for. It's simple. It really works. Also, I had a question, contacted the developer, and in a reasonable length of time received a reply which directly addressed my issue. That was really impressive. I so often receive "answers" that have nothing to do with my question. In this case, the answer was on point and totally helpful.
- by Good News, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It used to work but seems like there is a limit on how many links/domains you can blacklist, I think the limit is around 360 domains as the pagination number is around 18 with 20 items per page.
- by Firefox user 14461240, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Минусы:
1. Не работает в поиске по картинкам, так что от pinterest’а не избавиться.
2. Неправильно определяет текущий сайт, если в браузере открыто несколько окон.
3. Не поддерживает блокировку по шаблону, так что выжечь pinterest хотя бы из «обычного» поиска просто так не получится (нужно блокировать каждый домен по-отдельности).
4. Просто очень неудобный. В частности, не позволяет работать со списком заблокированных сайтов напрямую.
Рекомендую uBlacklist, он лишен всех этих недостатков.
- by nriley068, a year agoRated 4 out of 5So far, this extension has done me a great service. But it seems as though it can only handle so many domains before it stops working. Currently I've got roughly 200 domains on my block list, most of which tend to belong to a single website (Godd*** Pinterest). Honesty, do they really need 50+ domains??
Speaking of Pinterest, this extension really, REALLY could use a blanket-block wildcard rule. It's been a massive chore manually blocking every single f***ing Pinterest domain that's flooding my Google searches. It would be so much easier and way less tedious if we could just import a wildcard like "pinterest.*" and basically erase Pinterest or some other multi-domain website from existence.
- by Firefox user 16148634, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The version of PersonalBlocklist for Chrome, is made by "toumasuxp" and is fully functional.
The version of PersonalBlocklist for Firefox is made by "Wildsky" and absolutely does not work!
for each search result, below, there is a link generated by Personal Blocklist by "toumasuxp". Clicking on this link enables the blocking of that domain until revoked.
On Firefox this extension does not have a link like in Chrome.
The search result must first be opened, then by clicking on the extension icon created by "Wildsky" to the right of the address bar, you should be able to enable the block for that domain, but the block does not work on any domain that appears in the search next.
Useless extension. At least with version 3.4.0. Uninstalled pending a working version.
- by Davidpcs3, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is the only search blocker I use, simple and to the point. mostly use it to block softonic.com and anything similar. I recommend it to all my computer clientes. Never have had a problem worth mentioning with it. Thanks