Review by denpo
Rated 1 out of 5by denpo, 2 years ago
Installed it, then proceed to look for where to put the excluded sites. After 5 minutes I gave up an removed it. Bad UX if it has any.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13156335, 2 months ago(for Firefox) Seems to have stopped again. Additionally, I'm sure you used to be able to unblock items that were accidentally blocked.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13693545, 6 months agoVery simple and easy to use. This makes Google Searches far less troublesome for me (along with “Block Site” and “Content Farm Terminator”). Clicking “Personal Blocklist” toolbar icon shows an easily edited list that can be exported as a text file. If this add-on needs to be re-installed, that text file can then be imported to start with that list again. 多谢
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kraator, 10 months agoGreat for blocking Pinterest from Google search results. However, it doesn't block Pinterest in Google image search.
- Rated 1 out of 5by wut, a year ago"But this add-on currently not send block information to Google. But Chrome version would do that."
English translation: the Firefox version doesn't work.
- Rated 4 out of 5by fanavary, a year agoThis saved me from Google PROPAGANDA results , Non of ad block scripts could do its job , while google Constantly feeding nonsense & non related websites especially from "fact check" left wings Or even different languages ... Thanks
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jarxon, a year agoUsed to work great however the storage sync limits have now prevented me from adding any additional domains to block.
QuotaExceededError: storage.sync API call exceeded its quota limitations.
Sadly I believe this was introduced with firefox 79 or later that now enforces client-side quota limits.
Would have been great to have a version that doesn't require using the sync storage data if possible however this addon hasn't been updated in over two years so I won't be holding my breath.
- Rated 3 out of 5by zip23, 2 years ago多視窗（不是多分頁）下的「封鎖本網站」功能會莫名鎖定在其他非操作中的視窗分頁，要封鎖就必須把目標分頁搬到被鎖定的視窗裡再操作
- Rated 1 out of 5by orangedeal, 2 years agoSometimes the extension just stops working. I click on the block below the link, but nothing happens.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13844116, 2 years agoWorks perfect. To block a site from showing up in your google search results simply use google and when an unwanted result shows up click on "block www.example.com" which shows up underneath the according result.