- by Firefox user 15312733, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The creator seems to have rage-quit and removed nearly all of this plugin's features.
It's too bad. When I saw that there was an update to the plug-in I was excited. This was once my favorite plug-in and I was hopeful that it had finally gotten some much-needed love.
Now, there's no bugs, but also no features.
- by Enzemo, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Fair warning for anyone thinking about using this addon, it will hold your browser hostage if you ever dare to disable and uninstall it. YouTube will not work even in safe mode if you disable this addon once installed. It's highly suspicious and I recommend that everyone reports it for investigation by Mozilla, as the developer so arrogantly wills us to.
- by Tmato, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Im using old version only youtube main page isnt working with blacklist everything seems to work on new youtube. 5 star addon. I didnt like they way you changed version but it wasnt a problem revert to previous version and everything is ok. I'll switch to new version when blacklist works again.
- by SoraCént, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5A wonder that this Extension is still recommended by Firefox.
The Addon can't do anything is just usless, using older Versions doesnt work either.
The Addon was very usefull before.
Now it has a Dark mode and some Video features that are already included in Youtube.
Upcoming Features like Downloading Youtube Videos is Useless because there are Plenty other Good Addons or Websites where you can download them.
Only the blacklist feature was usefull but that got removed too.
To the Author: Posting this Github link doens't give us our Functions backhttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
Edit: If the old version doesn't work either then not having the features anymore is the same thing, so what exactly are you complaining if nothing changed I have no idea, but you're free to complain about whatever you want even if it doesn't make any sense.
- by Firefox user 14687118, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5became useless overnight, not very wisehttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/wiki/Report-a-bug
If you are using Nightly 72.0a1 then it's a Firefox bug that is causing problems: https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/788
- by Firefox user 14551282, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Al intentar ver videos de youtube insertados en otras paginas no los carga ni deja visualizarlos se quedan en negro y tengo que limpiar la cache para que vuelvan a funcionar. esto me sucede desde la version 1.2.0.
hola comentar que con la version 1.2.4 se SOLUCIONO el problema. gracias por tu trabajo ya que para mi este addon es indispensable para ver youtube. saludos
- by MrGoatsy, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be good, now it isn't, removed all useful features.
DO NOT UPDATE.
Where can I download the old version?
- by amo, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unnecessary to release an in-development version without anything useful over a working extension. Developers could have waited for the features to be rebuilt before releasing.
- by Loof27, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used this addon for a while, and I loved it, but the most recent update removed almost every feature and broke embedded youtube videos on other sites. If the issues are fixed, I would love to come back, but right now it just is not in a working state.