- by Firefox user 15633493, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Good extension that I have been using for years on Chrome.
However, the "Allow loudness normalization" feature does not work on Firefox. It is missing in the latest versions, and it does not work on version 0.2.5.
Really hope that this can be fixed.
- by Firefox user 13884462, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like how refined the newer version looks so far, but of course I'll be sticking to an older version until the features I consider essential are implemented. Thanks for the continual support.
- by Firefox user 15325191, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This was a great app until the update. Now it dpes not work on Firefox for Mac
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThe new version 1.0.0 has undergone huge changes and comes with few features with every new release, but if you want to use the previous version you can find it here still https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- by Firefox user 15325064, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's been working great for my purposes until just a few minutes ago, the logo has become black and clicking on it says 404 not found. I tried disabling and re-enabling it, but to avail. Prolly needs a quick update (no updates showing right now) and it'll be up and running again. Recommended.
- by Firefox user 15324569, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Used to work perfectly but just updated today and now I can't disable 60fps or anything because everything is "Coming Soon"
Shouldn't release an update to an add-on like this unless the extension is working! Especially since I currently can't find a working alternative in the meantime.
Guess I'll have to watch all the 60fps videos in 480p now...
Edit: Oh, okay, thank you!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThe decision to push small releases with new features means users won't have to wait for the entire extension to be fully developed. However this does not mean you cannot still use the previous version you prefer so head to the version list and pick the one you'd like to use instead https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- by Firefox user 14823391, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Many have commented that the Add-on has stopped playing videos. There is a setting under Video Settings called Play videos automatically. Turn it ON and videos will play. This setting will turn itself OFF from time to time. Just go in to turn ON again. However, there is one feature that is broken called Enable reverse playlist control. I hope that gets fixed soon.
- by ZeroAnarchy, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Использую в связке с Enhancer for YouTube™ (https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube).
Некоторые функции из аддона у меня не работают, возможно это вызвано конфликтом различных установленных у меня дополнений, но не факт.
- by kranazoli[HUN], 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great one! I have read several comments, videos don't play...
At Iridium settings ---> Video ---> ENABLE Play videos automatically(!)