- Rated 2 out of 5by tech-tie, 3 years agoUnusable in its current state. The dev is still working on it on GitHub tho, so it may come back.
I mostly just wanted this to blacklist channels, cuz blocking them doesn't seem to work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12632998, 3 years agoThe 1.0.0 Update ruined this plugin for now.
I went back to 0.2.5 but my blacklist is gone.
The blacklist feature was the main selling point for me and many others.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12154843, 3 years agoIt was a decent replacement for Youtube Plus and the old Youtube Center, but the dev stopped updating it since Jan 2019. Now YT videos don't load anymore and the extension's settings are unreachable.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13874759, 3 years agoPrecisa de novas atualizações. É uma extensão 5 estrelas que poderá ser reavaliada com apenas uma estrela, se o desenvolvimento da extensão parar. Correção de bugs já seria o suficiente.
Para os teimosos, ainda é possível utilizar a extensão. Deixe habilitada a opção "Play videos automatically".
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14167972, 3 years agoThe add-on was excellent when it worked like it is supposed to. At some point YouTube updated behind the scenes, and the developer seems to have not caught up with the changes, rendering the add-on useless, as videos won't load when it is enabled. 5 stars when it worked. 2 stars now, hopefully the developers decide to do something about it soon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13076202, 3 years agoThis addon is cool because it shows the days since a video was published and the number of videos a channel has, and it's nice that I can enable ads only on channels I am subscribed to. However it breaks the video player, because videos never load after the addon is installed and they are stuck on the loading icon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13515963, 4 years agoDoesn't seem to work. Used to use Youtube Plus which worked fantastically until a few weeks ago, but had to switch to Iridium. The disable autoplay option doesn't stop video's from autoplaying, which is the only real feature I cared about
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13576768, 4 years agoWas amazing once. It recently underwent a major refactor which removed almost almost all the functionality. The remaining features are often buggy and don't work (e.g. the most important one, disable 60fps videos), or still in development. I will take another look at it in a few years when it's hopefully good again.