- by Nacon, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This has worked so well... but lately, they updated with new UI setting with most of the features gone. Stated that it's "coming soon". Which is kinda stupid to do. They need to roll back the version and put the old features back in. They should only replace them when it's ready, not "coming soon" tacked on. The blacklist channels feature is one of the biggest reason why I use it... and it's not ready in this latest version. Stupid thing to do.
- by Firefox user 15633493, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Good extension that I have been using for years on Chrome.
However, the "Allow loudness normalization" feature does not work on Firefox. It is missing in the latest versions, and it does not work on version 0.2.5.
Really hope that this can be fixed.
- by Cosmic, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you Particle for being amazing. I've been using Iridium for so long. I hope that my favorite feature, reversing playlists, comes back someday soon.
I don't have a stable income yet, but once I do I'll support Iridium. Thank you so very much for the amazing Add-on.
- by tech-tie, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Unusable in its current state. The dev is still working on it on GitHub tho, so it may come back.
I mostly just wanted this to blacklist channels, cuz blocking them doesn't seem to work.
- by Mario96, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works flawless. Although not all features from the older versions are implemented, those which are implemented work flawless, as expected from the author who does an amazing job. I'm looking forward to future development.
Too bad most people give the rewritten version of this addon a negative feedback, but the fact that he now uses a Firefox API to more reliably inject changes to YouTube video player is a very good development. This strengthens this addon and will lead to a much better user experience in the end. Remember when similar addons which claim to disable autoplay actually only pause the video after the page was loaded and if you were unlucky the video was played for first couple of second anyway? (until page loading was finished) This will not happen with this improved injection method. It is really great. I enjoy this so much to never have to worry about any videos starting without my permission. Furthermore this will strengthen Firefox as a browser because this new API is only available in Firefox, not in Chrome.
I'm greatly impressed that the author had the courage to overthrow all legacy code and start a new version of his addon with improved techniques. This is something a lot of developers are afraid to do, and therefore their software dies in complexity.
I cannot understand why people complain because the old addon was broken anyway by recent YouTube changes. So there was nothing to loose.
- by Radon, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This app has stopped working on Youtube for Firefox Quantum but works on Google Chrome. Please fix this App for Firefox Quantum.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoYou're using an outdated version of the extension, update to the most recent one, but do read the announcement first:
- by Ghis1964, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Going back to previous version... Lets just say that the next time I'll update is "coming soon"
I went back to "Version 0.2.5" and everything works as it should ;)