- by Defenser of Arisa, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I had trouble with it before, it was just a setting problem. Now it just completely stop me from watching YouTube. Spent a good 10 mins disabling my extensionsto find out which one was the problem. To my surprise, the add-on meant to improve my YouTube experience caused me the most problems on YouTube. I don't know what they did today, but they broke it.
Save yourself the headache and don't use Iridium.
- by AJB, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was great when it came out, and finally it was a working add-on that could reverse your playlist, and then it suddenly died.
Sadly, the author has been occupied that he or she couldn't update/fix this anymore, so... consider this abandoned.
- by FVBryM, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Needs a LOT of work before I'll ever consider it again. Intrusive constant pop-up asking for money...NO FUCKING WAY. That's why extensions like this exist...we don't want ANNOYING BULLSHIT like that!
- by Firefox user 12463765, a year agoRated 1 out of 521.4.2020/// As of today, Iridium completely breaks YouTube's autoplay. Keeps on giving a "playback error". Forced to disable it for now.
Used to be a 5/5 app until the recent updates which removed all of its functions.
Go back to version 0.2.5 if you want this addon to work properly.
- by Firefox user 15312733, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The creator seems to have rage-quit and removed nearly all of this plugin's features.
It's too bad. When I saw that there was an update to the plug-in I was excited. This was once my favorite plug-in and I was hopeful that it had finally gotten some much-needed love.
Now, there's no bugs, but also no features.
- by Enzemo, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Fair warning for anyone thinking about using this addon, it will hold your browser hostage if you ever dare to disable and uninstall it. YouTube will not work even in safe mode if you disable this addon once installed. It's highly suspicious and I recommend that everyone reports it for investigation by Mozilla, as the developer so arrogantly wills us to.
- by SoraCént, a year agoRated 1 out of 5A wonder that this Extension is still recommended by Firefox.
The Addon can't do anything is just usless, using older Versions doesnt work either.
The Addon was very usefull before.
Now it has a Dark mode and some Video features that are already included in Youtube.
Upcoming Features like Downloading Youtube Videos is Useless because there are Plenty other Good Addons or Websites where you can download them.
Only the blacklist feature was usefull but that got removed too.
To the Author: Posting this Github link doens't give us our Functions backhttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
Edit: If the old version doesn't work either then not having the features anymore is the same thing, so what exactly are you complaining if nothing changed I have no idea, but you're free to complain about whatever you want even if it doesn't make any sense.