- by Firefox user 11638456, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extention is very good! I usually need it for pages with 30000+ px, and this is the only extention that i found for this. But i would like that the program had an option for do a 90000px screenshot in one image and not in parts.
And about the needed scrolling for capture, this is not a problem really because it scrolls very fast, so its ok.
- by Saraneth, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Exactly what I was looking for. I am watching Anime on Netflix and needed a way to quickly take screenshots without pausing it. Taking about 40 per episode. Tried many addons but this was the only one that I could find to do it properly without interupting me with save prompts.
Only problem I found is that you have to hold the hot-keys down for 1-2 seconds to get it to register and because of that I often take 2-3 screenshots instead of 1. It's a little annoying but I can deal with it.
Thanks for the addon :)
- by Firefox user 14499133, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This replaces Abduction! as my go-to page image saver. I'm glad at least the concept of full-page image capture has survived the transition to WebExtensions.
- by Jim Gregory, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not appear to work on Firefox for Android. A new tab opens when taking a screenshot but the tab is blank. (I'd include a screenshot of the blank tab but I can't do that ☺️)
- by BarrySoetoro, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you . . . Kathleen Brade and Mark Smith for a wonderfully implemented add-on that does as you stated it would without any surprises or crashes. Finally, someone managed to build a screenshot-er that simply takes a perfect PNG/JPG snapshot and puts it where you tell it to after automatically, properly naming the image in accordance with the url/page title. Couldn't want an app to do it any better than Pagesaver WE!
Haven't tried JPG's yet because historically, PNG takes and renders the best images for such things as a very long website page, and your app completes that task very well, the best I've ever tried so far, and I've tried every available, in-browser screenshot-er app that's come along for many years.
A personal pref on this: Not that you'd mess things up, but I just don't see how this could be improved, its absolutely perfect! - hence, I'm afraid to update since this version simply because it seems like apps, usually through no fault of the creators, just inherently go awry because of browser conflict. So, I'll keep updating Waterfox and leaving this BEAUTY alone until the two become incompatible and I'm forced to update?
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
- by Crick, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hey, thanks for creating Page Saver WE — not quite up to the 5-stars of Pearl Crescent though.
BEST feature of Pearl was setting resolution.
NEED resolution setting in Page Saver WE.
Can resolution setting like Pearl Crescent had be added to Page Saver WE??