- Rated 5 out of 5by Steve, 3 years agoOMG! I've rediscovered Pearl Crescent! A Million Thank Yous! Click and the page is saved. It's that easy. After recently upgrading to this new abominable version of Firefox I thought about going back. Me thinks Me will stay around now.
Now, could somebody fix TabMixPlus, please. kthnxbai.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14505160, 3 years agoExcellent add-on: the others I have tried cannot seem to do what this add-on can.
The options are laid out clearly and simply and the functionality is exactly what I need.
Even with the 30,000 vertical pixel limit, I give five stars because each saved image is named appropriately and I can just edited them together easily.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11638456, 4 years agoThis extention is very good! I usually need it for pages with 30000+ px, and this is the only extention that i found for this. But i would like that the program had an option for do a 90000px screenshot in one image and not in parts.
And about the needed scrolling for capture, this is not a problem really because it scrolls very fast, so its ok.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Saraneth, 4 years agoExactly what I was looking for. I am watching Anime on Netflix and needed a way to quickly take screenshots without pausing it. Taking about 40 per episode. Tried many addons but this was the only one that I could find to do it properly without interupting me with save prompts.
Only problem I found is that you have to hold the hot-keys down for 1-2 seconds to get it to register and because of that I often take 2-3 screenshots instead of 1. It's a little annoying but I can deal with it.
Thanks for the addon :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14499133, 4 years agoThis replaces Abduction! as my go-to page image saver. I'm glad at least the concept of full-page image capture has survived the transition to WebExtensions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jim Gregory, 4 years agoDoes not appear to work on Firefox for Android. A new tab opens when taking a screenshot but the tab is blank. (I'd include a screenshot of the blank tab but I can't do that ☺️)