To begin using Page Saver WE, click the camera icon on your Firefox toolbar or press Alt+Shift+I (Linux and Windows) or ⌘+Shift+I (macOS).
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developers of this extension ask that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Input data to the clipboard
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history
- Add-on Links
- 52.85 KB
- Last updated
- 2 years ago (Mar 23, 2018)
- Page Saver License
- Version History
• As a reminder, the shortcut key is now included on the options page, e.g., Alt+Shift+I.
• We added a “Show browser context menu items” checkbox to the options (in case you won't want Page Saver WE items to be included).