- by Firefox user 15109409, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5Best screen shot saver out there; does what awesome screenshot will not! Can take far larger screenshots than all the other extensions I used. Doesn't pick up repeating scrolling garbage bars on websites that Awesome Screenshot does.
- by wat, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is the ONLY webpage screenshot tool that's capable of handling huge shots, because it splits up really big ones. All the other tools screw things up and either don't grab the whole thing or just give blanks.
- by Robin, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I've been trying a bunch of screenshot tools hoping to find one that is capable of grabbing a huge page. None of them could. Sadly, this one couldn't either, but it came closest. It split the page into two images, which I could easily join together myself, but the first one turned out to be empty. Either way, it's very easy to use, and is really fast too. Hoping this one little bug can be fixed in the future.
Update: the quick fix sent to me by the developer worked great (gfx.max-alloc-size = 600000000). It's perfect now.
Developer responseposted a year agoThank you for submitting a review. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide more details about the page capture that did not work correctly. We would like to fix this issue. What page were you trying to capture?
- by canadaDry, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Was pulling my hair trying to get web pages into pdf. All the pdf addons SUCK. So... I'm using this to create a jpg. I then use a script to convert the jpg into a pdf (via magick) and then OCR it (via ocrmypdf). Works perfect!! Sent the developers a donation! Thanks. :)
- by Firefox user 15869915, a year agoRated 5 out of 5i tested many, and in case of long long pages, they were only grabbing part of the screen. this extension, however, is able to grab long long page. if the page is too long it will save several files. but it will get everything.
- by Steve, a year agoRated 5 out of 5OMG! I've rediscovered Pearl Crescent! A Million Thank Yous! Click and the page is saved. It's that easy. After recently upgrading to this new abominable version of Firefox I thought about going back. Me thinks Me will stay around now.
Now, could somebody fix TabMixPlus, please. kthnxbai.
- by Firefox user 14505160, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on: the others I have tried cannot seem to do what this add-on can.
The options are laid out clearly and simply and the functionality is exactly what I need.
Even with the 30,000 vertical pixel limit, I give five stars because each saved image is named appropriately and I can just edited them together easily.