Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by allan999, 16 days agoRated 2 out of 5does not scroll SPAs
Developer responseposted 16 days agoIf the entire page is scrollable, Page Saver should capture all of it. Unfortunately, some pages and web apps use embedded scrollable frames or div elements and Page Saver cannot detect and scroll the contents in those situations. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can determine what is going wrong in the specific case you encountered. Thanks!
- by BigThunder1, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5Page Saver WE screenshot capture tool v0.7 - Useless. I can't fathom how 9.4k people are using this when it did absolutely nothing but install and place an entry in the right click context menu. I was able to access the settings dialog, but otherwise it did absolutely nothing.
In response to the developers reply:
I appreciate your quick reply. Yes I seen the camera icon initially with menu etc, but it just did not work for me. Ff security restrictions I did figure out were preventing Add-ons page and others from being captured, although I did get PicPick to capture visible parts so I can stitch a list together. Used to be done with "Infolister" Add-on. Sorry but I don't have time or patience to troubleshoot Add-ons these days. No offense toward you or anyone, just don't have time. I'm in the "I just need it to work camp" these days. Things working consistently seem less and less the case in the name of progress as time goes on... go figure. Have a great day and best of luck to ya. ;-)
Developer responseposted 19 days agoI am sorry Page Saver is not working for you. After the extension is installed, you should have a new toolbar item (which looks like a camera) as well as the "Page Saver WE" context menu items. Please note that because of Firefox security restrictions Page Saver and other web page capture extensions cannot capture images of internal Firefox pages such as about:addons or of Mozilla websites such as addons.mozilla.org. You should see an error message in those cases though. Please contact us via email to email@example.com so we can help.
- by wat, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This is the ONLY webpage screenshot tool that's capable of handling huge shots, because it splits up really big ones. All the other tools screw things up and either don't grab the whole thing or just give blanks.
- by Robin, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've been trying a bunch of screenshot tools hoping to find one that is capable of grabbing a huge page. None of them could. Sadly, this one couldn't either, but it came closest. It split the page into two images, which I could easily join together myself, but the first one turned out to be empty. Either way, it's very easy to use, and is really fast too. Hoping this one little bug can be fixed in the future.
Update: the quick fix sent to me by the developer worked great (gfx.max-alloc-size = 600000000). It's perfect now.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThank you for submitting a review. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide more details about the page capture that did not work correctly. We would like to fix this issue. What page were you trying to capture?
- by Firefox user 13362729, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I tested many other apps that claim to be able to capture a whole webpage and none could do the job. This one does flawlessly! Thank you very much!
- by canadaDry, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Was pulling my hair trying to get web pages into pdf. All the pdf addons SUCK. So... I'm using this to create a jpg. I then use a script to convert the jpg into a pdf (via magick) and then OCR it (via ocrmypdf). Works perfect!! Sent the developers a donation! Thanks. :)
- by Firefox user 15037318, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5To the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Page Saver WE screenshot capture tool". The title should be "Screenshot of Only the visible part of the Web Page".
Developer responseposted 4 months agoI am sorry Page Saver WE is not working how you would like. Unfortunately, many webmail interfaces use a scrolling region for their content (e.g., an HTML element) and page capture utilities like Page Saver cannot determine that such a region is the important area to capture. Solving this is a very difficult problem; probably the best we could do would be to provide a "capture this element" context menu item in Page Saver.
- by Firefox user 15869915, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5i tested many, and in case of long long pages, they were only grabbing part of the screen. this extension, however, is able to grab long long page. if the page is too long it will save several files. but it will get everything.
- by Steve, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5OMG! I've rediscovered Pearl Crescent! A Million Thank Yous! Click and the page is saved. It's that easy. After recently upgrading to this new abominable version of Firefox I thought about going back. Me thinks Me will stay around now.
Now, could somebody fix TabMixPlus, please. kthnxbai.
- by Firefox user 14505160, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on: the others I have tried cannot seem to do what this add-on can.
The options are laid out clearly and simply and the functionality is exactly what I need.
Even with the 30,000 vertical pixel limit, I give five stars because each saved image is named appropriately and I can just edited them together easily.
- by kicsi, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Hi,
Unable to capture page:
Filename must not contain illegal characters.
Please create a new option for it!
Replacement illegal characters: (space, dot etc...)
Thanks in advance!