- Rated 4 out of 5by GirlaPH, 2 years agoGiving this 4 out of 5 stars because it almost works, though StreamTape is not working as it plays a dubbed Asian guy saying "I'm watching from a 3rd party", etc. I also had problems with this app sometimes as I kept getting a "The media playback was aborted" error, but it turns out it was the browser issue; which was the previous version that I used.
I really like this add-on, but hopefully in the future, this might be fixed. Keep up with a good work!
- Rated 4 out of 5by hjbaloo, 2 years agoIt does work, i use it mostly with clipwatching and mixdrop, for streamtape its not working it plays a dubbed asian guy sayng i'm watching from a 3rd party something something... The problem is that disabling history doesnt work, it always keeps history and even searches i made with google show up... and for what i see the player itself is hosted in github, or some parts of it. Is the history local? Or goes to gitub? Also if this is to bypass ads why the option to allow Google Analytics? Is it like adblockers that send bogus info to google to make analytics think its working?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16052705, 2 years agoWorks great. However on some sites (embed players) i have an error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. Try to reload the video by hitting the play button!" This player works only if i disable addon or redirect script of that player (Mixdrop and GoUnlimited).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Matt GD, 3 years agoIs it possible to have an option in the Context Menu so that we can directly add videos in a playlist ? And have the next or back button brose through the playlist without having to go to the actual webpage ?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Angie, 3 years agoThere's a bug where if you try to skip with the arrow button the play/pause button won't work (it flashes really fast) and while the playback isn't affected, you cannot pause the video and it's somehow making my browse so heavy to the point my laptop's fan is making noises.
Idk about other hosts but it affects gounlimited (which is the only host I'm currently using). Could this be fixed?? Thanks in advance
EDIT/REPLY: Thank you so much for the reply and the bug fix!
Anyway the problem is that although the problem isn't there anymore when you play through the embedded player (like when the OpenVideo logo replaces the embedded player's logo, it (when the play/pause button flashes) is still there when you try to play video through the Open Video logo on the browser's toolbar (sometimes the OV logo doesn't replace the embedded player so you have to manually click the OV logo on the toolbar to watch the video).
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe bug is already fixed in the latest version. You may have to reinstall OpenVideo to get the latest version. Firefox takes some time to update extensions to its latest version automatically.
- Rated 4 out of 5by firefox user 2020, 3 years agoThe AddOn is really helpful, but please fix the naw bug.
When OpenVideo opens a new Tab after clicking a Videostreaming Link the Videoplayer is a bit buggy.
For example if I want to skip or rewind 5 secs with the Arrow Keys the Videoplayer starts pausing/continuing the Video nonstop.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15234089, 3 years agoA very interesting add-on. However, I can't seem to change video quality. For instance, on a RapidVideo stream I can select from multiple qualities for the video, but after activating the add-on it only streams in the default (in this case lowest) quality.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hicham Ameryckx, 4 years agoEs realmente genial, porque hay videos que no puedo ver, que en utilizando openvidio puedo.. asi estoy muy feliz haber encontrada este add-on.. y sin pop up inútil y molestando!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12592077, 5 years agoVideos are loaded in the video player of the add on without problems and without annoying disruptions.
The videos run smooth without lag.
Downloading videos works and a fitting name for the video file is automatically taken.
Fullscreen depends on which video host you take. It doesn't work on all video hosts but this is not really a problem.