by Firefox user 16052705, a year ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Works great. However on some sites (embed players) i have an error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. Try to reload the video by hitting the play button!" This player works only if i disable addon or redirect script of that player (Mixdrop and GoUnlimited).
- by Sandra Menace, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5One of the most useful extensions, ever! Thank you for adding a few weeks to my life that would have otherwise been spent dodging ads while streaming entertainment! :D
- by spamz, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5neat program, works a treat. its efficient, and usually works better than the video player on the website. l ike that most video can be downloaded, or i especially like that i can copy the URL of most videos.
only one suggestion, is a pause button, as it is constantly monitoring everything from clips to videos. so even when im not using it, 10 second clips ive watched using the website end up on the add ons history without having used the add on. its a minor gripe/suggestion. but a PAUSE option would be great.
- by GirlaPH, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Giving this 4 out of 5 stars because it almost works, though StreamTape is not working as it plays a dubbed Asian guy saying "I'm watching from a 3rd party", etc. I also had problems with this app sometimes as I kept getting a "The media playback was aborted" error, but it turns out it was the browser issue; which was the previous version that I used.
I really like this add-on, but hopefully in the future, this might be fixed. Keep up with a good work!
- by hjbaloo, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It does work, i use it mostly with clipwatching and mixdrop, for streamtape its not working it plays a dubbed asian guy sayng i'm watching from a 3rd party something something... The problem is that disabling history doesnt work, it always keeps history and even searches i made with google show up... and for what i see the player itself is hosted in github, or some parts of it. Is the history local? Or goes to gitub? Also if this is to bypass ads why the option to allow Google Analytics? Is it like adblockers that send bogus info to google to make analytics think its working?
- by miwoj, a year agoRated 5 out of 5GOOD: it actually works, can catch and redirect streams to it's own player, where other addons could not.
BAD: user interface is awful. video player is ugly and basic. interface needs serious overhaul.
edit: never mind. found best way to use it. i use openvideo to get video url, open that in new tab and play video in default firefox player. perfect.