- by Firefox user 13486348, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5FireFox 52 = Doesn't work while other windows are being loaded it6 attaches to last LOADING window and Loads the new tab beside it. NOT from the Primary Tab
- by Spam Spam Bacon Spam, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5@moziloper:
There is no such option:
There is only:
(and the DEFAULT for that option is "TRUE", so there's no need to modify...)
- by moziloper, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.
- by Firefox user 13493777, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful!!! Yet, if open a new tab when there are already lots of tabs (when you have to scroll to see the tabs outside the current view), all the tabs automatically scroll leftward together from the current view. Is it possible to fix the problem and not let the tabs scroll? Thank you!