- by Firefox user 13486348, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5FireFox 52 = Doesn't work while other windows are being loaded it6 attaches to last LOADING window and Loads the new tab beside it. NOT from the Primary Tab
- by moziloper, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.
- by Deil, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It was perfect, but now it opens multiple tabs in the wrong order.
According to the author that's the way it should be, despite default Firefox behavior being different.
I can't recommend the extensions that changes something it shouldn't change, and when other alternatives available.