- by Dom, 15 days agoRated 3 out of 5needs to override firefox "jumping" to the right most tab.
It's not immediately convenient for the tab to be added immediately to the right of the current tab if firefox does the disorienting thing of jumping all the way to the right of all 70 of my tabs anyway.
using browser.tabs.tabMinWidth in about:config to try help.
- by Firefox user 13524479, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Worked great until about 10 days ago. New tabs now open a bit randomly and when you have a few dozen tabs opened it becomes a pain in the ass to find what's where. Firefox changed something and Open Tabs Next to Current needs an update.
- by shine LIN, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Everytime i did "Crash Recovery" with the addon MySessions,tabs order is in chaos.Restored session is in reversed order or wrong order .Can you help to make this addon restore sessions in right order?
- by Xunes, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Сначала вкладка открывается справа а потом перемещается к текущей вкладке. Это костыль. При большом кол-ве вкладок, строка вкладок начинает двигаться. Ну хоть так.
- by asras, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5For a single-task extension, it's not so good. Firefox still opens the tab as the end, and what the extension does is move it back to right of the then-active tab. The problem is that the tabs roll all the way to the end then back, so the new tab is always the first visible tab. 'Temporary Containers' doesn't have this issue!
- by Firefox user 13484892, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Thanks for this, only issue is that it moves the focus of the tab bar so that the new tab is all the way to the left instead of it leaving the focus as is. I suspect this has to do with the way the tab gets shuffled around immediately after opening it? (edit:I should make clear this only happens with a newtab not when opening a link or anything)