- by Firefox user 11114990, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5dear sebastain blask, thank you for the addon. i had to delete it because i don't need it anymore, i had a great time with it. in the newest firefox, i can use something better: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1329071 ....... browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true in the about:config page
- by Stranger46, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Simple solution for those who don't want to do it through "about:config".
Otherwise do as stated :
by moziloper, 2 years ago
I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.
- by Firefox user 13175140, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5a lack of this extension; with opening new tab, tab seek bar coming to head automatically.
this mo.fu. quatum edition deleted all perfect extensions tab mix plus was making all tabs actions like this one to open nex to current tab.new f**kin quantum can nor open new tab to current even.