- Rated 4 out of 5by decoyninja, 8 hours agoThe plugin is pretty nice for when I don't want all programs running through an app. I would like for an option to auto-renew connection to a new address though because it gets annoying for some sites like google to constantly ask if you're a robot.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Robert LeRoyer, 6 days agoMy review is being written BEFORE reading any others, which is the way it should be done. I was drawn to the many reasons why a VPN is so valuable. I'm particularly bothered by the Google analytics and frankly feel violated. On the other hand, I find some value in bits of that data that help me re-create that period of time that I might have been sending messages, searching and/or driving somewhere. It jogs my memory. So, I'm really just a part-time user. Honestly, I do so much to protect my computer(s) and to keep my family safe from the millions of threats that exist that it has sapped any real joy the WWW might bring me. As for my satisfaction, having one more thing slowing my browsing experience down is a PITA. Thus the 4 and not 5 stars. I am fully satisfied with NordVPN even if I have no way to confirm that it is making a difference. Is it better or worse than its competitors? IDK.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17742118, 6 days agoExtension says it has no app to open it. Nord support has no solution
Developer responseposted 3 days agoHello. Could you please update your review with the Ticket ID you’ve received from our customer support? We will check your inquiry and provide you with further assistance. Thank you. -G.M.
- Rated 5 out of 5by monozuki, 7 days agoVery easy to use, clean interface and most importantly Nord provides a stable and fact connection! Tried several other providers before (such as SurfShark) but this one is quite far ahead of any other I tried. When gotten in a promo, cheap too (especially the 2 year sub deals are very good value).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16923812, 8 days agoI've had Nord VPN for years. I've been protecxted for all that time. Everyone has ideas about how to improve everything, but Nord has it under control. I would like to be able to select the server that I use, but most are very good, so I can't complain. I will renew when it's time.