- by Firefox user 15037318, 5 hours agoRated 5 out of 5TO THE DEVELOPER:
---There is a problem, the current thumbnail images do not show at all. So you end up with grey rectangles instead of a rectangle with the current thumbnail image!
It seems to correct itself when I click on the grey thumbnail then I see the current thumbnail image.
---Allow the Recently Closed Tabs to be located at the top or at the bottom of the page.
Allow also to add 1 or more rows and columns for these Recently Closed Tabs, as I have a 4K 43 inch monitor and I have a lot of space I could say.
Allow blank lines (1 or more) above or below the Recently Closed Tabs, as currently there is simply no space at all just below the Recently Closed Tabs.
---Just a quick Options where you say. Open a new tab, click at the top right on the icon called Personalize New Tab and select the options that you want to use to customize your new tab page.
I was kind of lost until I realized that I had to open a new tab to see this Personalize New Tab! If I was lost, so probably quite a few other people.
Many thanks for this addon. It is good.
- by cheeseus, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5An option I'd like to be added:
– Do not auto-resize the tiles when changing the number of rows and columns or add an option for user-defined size. For example, I want two rows but I don't want them to fill the entire page.
- by listix, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The extension is nice, it allows you to create a nice grid with pages that are visited and you can update their images. However the main problem I had with this extension is how a few things are not self explanatory or some defaults are not there. Basically, I should be able to select a tile under any situation, change where its pointing to, change the image and have it stay that way forever. Everytime I had to setup this extension I run into the same issue. If something manual was done to the tile it should be treated as law and never change that tile again. Maybe add a lock button when customizing a tile would be nice. Still I like this extension a lot and will continue using it.
- by Afzal, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Pretty good extension, even if the UI can do with some work, until recent Firefox update (to V89).
With this extension enabled, on new tab, focus is no longer in URL bar (as it was before update to FF 89), therefore dozens of times a day, I have to type my search query twice. Focus is correctly in url bar on new tab with this extension disabled, so I've disabled it till its fixed, if it ever is.
- by Firefox user 16827931, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing add-on requires a little bit of work to also have it as homepage (seems to be a firefox limitation) but is an excellent replacement for homepage and new tabs.