- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18290850, 4 days agoThis is a very good extension, it's very useful and can increase the download speed by a lot!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18269807, 18 days agoA great extension - well thought out and functional! Very low CPU load - well done!
It's a pity that it asks about the location of the files at the end, instead of at the beginning of the download, but this limitation results from the limitations of Firefox itself, as I guess (removal of the "IDBMutableFile" functionality in Firefox version 75).
- Rated 1 out of 5by COOLak, 4 months agoThe choice of download folder is a joke. It still downloads the file to the browser cache directory and then it just moves it to the user-selected folder. In other words, trash.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Zatrihan, 7 months agoFor some weeks now the extension stopped working for me.
It will only use 1 thread, despite being set to use more, and it will always stop with an error before completing the download.
- Rated 5 out of 5by faltónico, 9 months agoThe only thing i would add to this, is being able to whitelist or blacklist a site from using the extension. There will be sites that i will never going to use it, and there are others that i will always use it, so i don't have to see a prompt asking me what to do on those cases.