- Rated 4 out of 5by ConsciousClay, 2 years agoWould be great if we had an explanation for the options
- Rated 4 out of 5by Artyom, 2 years agoThe request to add: 1) to show the Icon and expansion of a file at the NOTIFICATION about LOADING .2) adjustment of a level of a sound of notifications *Finish Download* .3) will get rid of the out-of-date dependences
question: how much does Default * DOWNLOADER on FireFox use Threads ?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16302925, 2 years agoPlease allow this on mobile app.🙂🙏🏻 Firefox mobile download manager don't even know how to delete downloaded files.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TERS Helper, 3 years agoCould u add blacklist and whitelist feature?
This plugin will auto download picture in curseforge.com when viewing page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15416586, 3 years ago为什么每次下载进度到达100%，还要等不短的一段时间，文件才真正下载完成？
- Rated 4 out of 5by vl1, 3 years agoThe operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.It was found that the extension is incompatible with Firefox 75. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 for details.
For now, you can change the storage API to Segmented files in the Advanced tab in the options. This option only works for new downloads, so if you have a very large existing download, I suggest downgrade to 74 to complete it. Also, with this API you need to manually pause all downloads before existing Firefox, otherwise some progress will be lost.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lery, 3 years ago最近在文件下载完成后出现了以下报错信息：
未知错误: The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
/background/multithreaded-task.js:569:21已发现火狐75不兼容，详见 https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 。
目前请手动将 选项-高级-存储API 设为分段文件。这个设置仅应用于新的下载，所以如果目前正在下载较大的文件，建议降级到火狐74来完成。另外，此模式下退出浏览器前必须手动暂停所有项目，否则会丢失部分进度。
- Rated 4 out of 5by Promidi, 3 years agoWith the latest Firefox nighty 64bit, upon completion of download via Multithreaded Download Manager, I get the following error message.
this.mutableFile.getFile is not a function. Worked ok with previous Nightly Builds.
I am on Firebox 74.0a1 File version 184.108.40.20621Firefox Nightly 74 just removed an important function (getFile) that the extension depends on.
The extension has been updated to workaround this issue, but the performance of saving files will decrease.
Additionally, it is unknown whether Firefox will remove the whole mutableFile API in the near future. If so, the entire storage layer will need to be rewritten. It may or may not be possible to build this extension with acceptable performance then.
I'll see how things go and prepare workarounds if possible.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DebR, 4 years agostore temporary files in C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\pbxeypp5.default-release-1563801646255\storage\default\moz-extension+++7ca4b0a4-1688-4cc9-bd4d-db1deecbddcb\idb\3109085620fsiel.files folder.. This should be mentioned in the documentation and available to all the users whoever add this because it took me sometime to find the path. EE is great .. Also that cache is being cleared automatically after the completion of the download... Sincere thanks and appreciation to the developer.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gats, 4 years agoPlease add the option of choosing the directory, where it will be kept the current downloading cache.
Now it is not clear where the current download cache is stored (most likely on the system drive, where I use SSD). I do not want to kill the SSD with cache, so I would like to be able to set the path for the cache