Response by DK
Developer responseposted 3 years ago
Hi there, I just pushed an update (1.3.0) that recommends cooldowns much less frequently.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kyle I, 3 days agoOne of the best and simplest blocker add ons I've ever used. Its really helped me use social media in moderation rather than quitting cold turkey (which never works for me)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Arnolduz, 4 months agoI endorse anything that blocks my mind from floating off into... ehhmm.. zummmmm......
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17774311, 4 months ago無限に時間をとっていく、ネットサーフィンという無駄な時間から、私たちを解放してくれる理想的な拡張機能です！
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mauro, 5 months agoReally works and is very effective. Need to have this extension on my android phone as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Lorenzo Bercelli, 6 months agoBest "focused browsing" addon by a mile, the possibility of getting periodically reminded you may have been sucked into the vortex of a distracting website is killer. This addon should be integrated in firefox so as to fullfill its vision of a a free browser which puts the user first and defends it from destructive corporate interests. @DK you should really try to get in touch with the firefox team, opensourcing this addon (as well as extending your feed-blocking addon) and in general working on a "firewall" against intrusions and distractions on the web should be a top priority of the free software movement.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12975143, 7 months agoSo far one of the best anti-distraction add-ons out there. Wish the source code was available though 🤔